Our Sponsors:

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 1718 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:24am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also French place names and family names in GB usualy come from the Norman conquest which was really Vikings pretending to be French for comedy value. Or Hugenots who left becuase they didn't get on with the locals.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:24am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    remind me, how many towns in england have french names again?
    30? 40?

ghehe
    Certainly not as many as there are Spanish named towns in Holland. :P

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:33am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
    That is true, England, is full of ugly cunts and twats, there was one, in words ONE girl I might have given the lavatory pass... I mean seriously, how do you reproduce? Is that the reason for you extensive alcohol abuse? I don't know, but England is just so *throw up* yeah squerlli, I think the Jägermeister was not the reason for your down fall. See you in The US of A...
    PS: When are you going to be back?

It's such a fucking myth that English woman are less attractive. The funny thing is all you Americans come to London walk around Leicester square stare at the other fat Americans and comment on how unattractive the 'locals' are.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:40am

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Theres also the thing that most of the women who go to clubs etc at the fucking ugly ones. The attractive ones dont bother...
    "Chance favours only the prepared mind."

My Training Log

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:47am

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemicist View Post
    Personally I think it is the fact that there are so many of us living on a small island with **** weather and we are no longer allowed to steal countries and slaughter their inhabitants on a whim.
    True. We certainly have small country syndrome. It probably came from being hammered by the surrounding bigger countries, interbreeding with their warrior caste and then setting about fighting and conquering anyone, the bigger and further away the better.

Arguably, it worked out quite well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:49am

Style: MT and judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** are you yanks talking about "no attractive women in England"? What about all the lovely east european girls?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:54am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to admit when I moved to the States I thought I'd died and gone to cute-bird heaven. I mean there was fucking snatch EVERYWHERE. In fucking bikinis (or so it seemed, such was the relaxed state of dress), it's the land of the wonder bra, all of them were cute, toned, tanned and 18-22 years old...

...Then semester finished, all the undergrads went home and I was left, alone, in winter, -20C, alone in the hills of rural Central Pennsylvania...alone with the rednecks...and suddenly, sweet Albion's Halcyon shores and snaggle -toothed Essex girls didn't seem so bad...at least they *had* a snaggle-tooth...

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i had a really cute girl from liverpool.
    black hair blue eyes, killer tits.
    another one had long blue hair, pale blue eyes, also ginormous tits.

there's lots of nice english girls and they're way more down to earth then the american girls.
    talking bout stuckup bitches...geesh.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    why is everybody in the UK so friggin violent?
    did you notice how uptight and violent those limeys are, squerli?
    I'm surrounded by tourists. The few locals I've met act like NY'ers so I get along fine with them. The drunks I'm not too fond but then again no one is so when ever there might be an altercation it's usually 1-3 drunkards vs 6 or more very ticked off and very sober people contemplating whether or not they should just stomp the limey fuckers.

But for the most I find everyone here okay. It really is like Manhattan though, there are too many cops to pull off any stupid ****. So in general it's calmer during the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
    That is true, England, is full of ugly cunts and twats, there was one, in words ONE girl I might have given the lavatory pass... I mean seriously, how do you reproduce? Is that the reason for you extensive alcohol abuse? I don't know, but England is just so *throw up* yeah squerlli, I think the Jägermeister was not the reason for your down fall. See you in The US of A...
    PS: When are you going to be back?
    I'll be home late tomorrow. Whenever you're back in NY just give me a ring and we'll go grab some food. You can show me your new and improved zjoo-zjhitzoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    It's such a fucking myth that English woman are less attractive. The funny thing is all you Americans come to London walk around Leicester square stare at the other fat Americans and comment on how unattractive the 'locals' are.
    LMFAO. So fucking true. I asked the same thing and made the same comment M.C. did.

But even the Euro bullies agree, in the tourist area's of London the woman are fucking terrifying. Fugly ass foreigners need to GTFO. The island chicks are fat and nasty, the french girls are fucking overly skinny with no curves and the russian chicks are just beyond busted. No wonder the locals here drink so much, they don't even get to **** hot tourists like you get to in NY, Cali, etc...

Tis a shame.

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Okay, I have been to England, I have seen them in Spain,Greece, NYC and they are also chasing me in Brazil. And I doubt there are a lot of people who would label them self Brits unless they are.
    I am not American I'm pretty old school European.
    But I tell you, they are just ugly for my taste, they have faces you don't even want to punch...But they offer non the less, got to turn quite a few down. Do you have a few nice gals who are fit? Yes you do, but the ratio is pretty low. Face it.

@Squerlli, I'll be riding into town on Tuesday around 2:30 pm JFK style, don't know what my plans are exactly but I'll give you a call and we will see.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo