Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 7:03am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    Here's the latest from BJ - who is such a goof he is now hurling baseless accusations just so he can get some press...
    From Yahoo Sports:

Should we believe anything B.J. Penn has to say?
    By Maggie Hendricks
    B.J. Penn dropped a bombshell in an interview with Yahoo! Sports' Kevin Iole. A baseless, unsubstantiated bombshell, but nonetheless, a bombshell.

ďItís just my opinion that (Georges St. Pierre) uses steroids,Ē Penn said. ďThatís it. My opinion. I do believe it. I canít hand you any proof, but thatís my opinion.Ē

It's amazing what people think it's OK to say when they couch it in, "It's just my opinion." Clearly, this has been on Penn's mind, as just last week he recorded this PSA-like video and posted it on his Web site, BJPenn.com.

The fact that Penn is still so focused on GSP can only be good news for his opponent this Saturday at UFC 101, Kenny Florian. Penn claims that he is ready for Florian, "really ready," but who can believe anything he says after he drops baseless allegations on a former opponent?

+++

Are there no depths this pathetic little whiner won't sink to? Is it because he is so insanely jealous of GSP? What gives?
    How can someone who has so much be such a little prick? Is he a closet homo or something? Lashing out at the true men of the sport because he hates himself? Does he have it in for for GSP for some other reason we don't know about?
    Or does he just have a small dink?
    You decide..
    I read this too. What a douchebag.

Boo Hoo, I lost....he must have cheated.

Even Cock Lobster (or is it spelled Brock Lesnar?) isnt this poor of a sport. I dont think it ever occured to BJ that maybe he is a lazy **** who rests on his laurels. He is becoming more like Matt Hughes everyday.

I hope Kenny whips his Charlie Brown headed ass.

The resemblance is staggering.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 7:28am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't help but believe that Penn is trying to create hype to gain another rematch with GSP. Yeah, no reason why I believe that, but why should I let Penn have all the fun?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 7:51am

Style: Ex-TKD, Crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably, winning these matches is all Penn really takes pride in. I doubt he cares as much about his abilities and how he can deal with an new disadvantage versus how much he cares about winning.

We all know someone who takes too much pride in something. If you don't, play X-Box live with some 12 year-old boys sometime.

Because Penn's got the same mentality.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:40am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spidersfrommars View Post
    And I think Penn is a necrophilia enthusiast and avid fan of puppy kicking. Thatís it. My opinion. I do believe it. I canít hand you any proof, but thatís my opinion. Seriously its just sad to see him continually try to discredit one of the classiest and gracious competitors the sport has, it makes him look like an ass and its bad for the UFCs' image.
    Couldn't have said it better..+ rep

It is obvious from the amount of sounding off he does that he is just plain jealous of GSP.
    And STF up about the greasing BS. Penn was beaten soundly and a bit of vaseline had nothing to do with the outcome. Everyone with half a brain knows that..
    :deadhorse

Douche of the month should be coming Penn's way soon, I hope.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fug probably thinks GSP does steroids, and has disgraced Kyokushin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 9:09am

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    Is he a closet homo or something? Lashing out at the true men of the sport because he hates himself? Does he have it in for for GSP for some other reason we don't know about? Or does he just have a small dink?

Quote Originally Posted by spidersfrommars View Post
    And I think Penn is a necrophilia enthusiast and avid fan of puppy kicking. Thatís it. My opinion. I do believe it. I canít hand you any proof, but thatís my opinion. Seriously its just sad to see him continually try to discredit one of the classiest and gracious competitors the sport has, it makes him look like an ass and its bad for the UFCs' image.

I have no evidence to back my opinion up, either. But I think that BJ Penn is obsessed and wishes that GSP had the Vaseline applied to another part of his body.

+ rep for Small dick, closet homo, necrophilia enthusiast references.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 9:11am

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
    For the record, he has already apologized.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Penn...005935&tid=105
    He apologized that the story got out and made him look bad, not that he actually said anything.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Penn's statement and apology are both stupid. He should have just kept his mouth shut but Iole wanted some sort of reaction otherwise why would he ask this sort of crap a few days before Penn fights Florian?

Also, Penn certainly isn't the only guy that suspects GSP might juice. To me, GSP's willingness to take fights on short notice suggests he's not but whatever.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The true story is that GSP comes from a planet, far far away. He was sent here to escape the demise of his planet and something about the sun, on earth, gives him special advantages over other fighters. I am pretty sure that this has been proven. The vaseline protects the other fighters from the roughness of his skin. It's like a cheese grater.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a cool move from Penn. Seriously, less man drama from this guy would be great.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast