Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:04am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More Childish BS From BJ Penn

Here's the latest from BJ - who is such a goof he is now hurling baseless accusations just so he can get some press...
    From Yahoo Sports:

Should we believe anything B.J. Penn has to say?
    By Maggie Hendricks
    B.J. Penn dropped a bombshell in an interview with Yahoo! Sports' Kevin Iole. A baseless, unsubstantiated bombshell, but nonetheless, a bombshell.

ďItís just my opinion that (Georges St. Pierre) uses steroids,Ē Penn said. ďThatís it. My opinion. I do believe it. I canít hand you any proof, but thatís my opinion.Ē

It's amazing what people think it's OK to say when they couch it in, "It's just my opinion." Clearly, this has been on Penn's mind, as just last week he recorded this PSA-like video and posted it on his Web site, BJPenn.com.

The fact that Penn is still so focused on GSP can only be good news for his opponent this Saturday at UFC 101, Kenny Florian. Penn claims that he is ready for Florian, "really ready," but who can believe anything he says after he drops baseless allegations on a former opponent?

+++

Are there no depths this pathetic little whiner won't sink to? Is it because he is so insanely jealous of GSP? What gives?
    How can someone who has so much be such a little prick? Is he a closet homo or something? Lashing out at the true men of the sport because he hates himself? Does he have it in for for GSP for some other reason we don't know about?
    Or does he just have a small dink?
    You decide..
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:18am

Style: We'll see

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like GSP much?

I really hate reading into all the personal BS involved with MMA's personalities. I just like to watch the fights and see two good athletes put it out on the line. None of this **** accomplishes anything for anyone, except maybe making Penn even more bitter if he gets whooped on by GSP again.

Making one silly comment about a former opponent does not speak in droves about how well prepared he is for his upcoming fight, either. The one way we'll know if he's prepared for his fight with Florian is if he wins.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have no clue about GSP's steroid status. But saying even that--which is less than what BJ said--would be a totally dick thing to say in an ESPN interview. Or anywhere public, for a public figure such as BJ.

Dropping "he does steroids," totally unsubstantiated, without reason, in a sports-news interview is just uncalled for.

That ain't right.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:31am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow can he get over the guy?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, screw Penn for this. First the greasing thing, now unsubstantiated allegations of steroids?

Guy's got no class. I hope Florian slices him to pieces with elbows.

I always respected Penn's abilities, though I never really liked him as a fighter. This just solidifies this.

Isn't it about time BJ Penn win a Douchebag of the Month award?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 1:43am

Style: Krotty/Crapple/Goonery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, he has already apologized.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Penn...005935&tid=105

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
    For the record, he has already apologized.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Penn...005935&tid=105
    **** Penn doubly for that "apology." He spends 99% of the time in that video complaining about the article instead of manning up for being a bloody douche nozzle. Sure, blame the story for your stupidity.

What the **** do you think any journalist would do if during an interview an MMA fighter accuses another of roiding?

That was no apology. That was just more of the same from a classless piece of ****.

War Florian.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Man, screw Penn for this. First the greasing thing, now unsubstantiated allegations of steroids?

Guy's got no class. I hope Florian slices him to pieces with elbows.

I always respected Penn's abilities, though I never really liked him as a fighter. This just solidifies this.

Isn't it about time BJ Penn win a Douchebag of the Month award?
    Am I missing something? gsp DID grease, its pretty obvious, they caught it on video, but I guess you don't care. I think BJ is just frustrated because he feels he was cheated, which he was. Still, you're right, he shouldn't make unsubstantiated allegations against gsp. That isn't to say that gsp isn't roided though.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxthegeek1 View Post
    Am I missing something? gsp DID grease, its pretty obvious, they caught it on video, but I guess you don't care. I think BJ is just frustrated because he feels he was cheated, which he was. Still, you're right, he shouldn't make unsubstantiated allegations against gsp. That isn't to say that gsp isn't roided though.
    Yes, you apparently missed the bitching, pissing, moaning, lawsuit threatening, complaint filing, excuse making, etc., etc., by Penn after the fight.

And no, I don't care.

Do I think some grease got rubbed on GSP at some point? Probably. Do I think it was enough to tip the balance of that fight? Hell no. Penn got beaten soundly.

There's no shame in that, GSP is an amazing mixed martial artist. There is shame, however, in being one of the worst losers I've seen in mixed martial arts. I'm beginning to think Penn is obsessed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 5:41am

Style: kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I think Penn is a necrophilia enthusiast and avid fan of puppy kicking. That’s it. My opinion. I do believe it. I can’t hand you any proof, but that’s my opinion. Seriously its just sad to see him continually try to discredit one of the classiest and gracious competitors the sport has, it makes him look like an ass and its bad for the UFCs' image.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast