Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The REAL thread killer

Posted On:
    1/28/2004 3:16am

Style: World 10-3 Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing beats a good Blade Windu sig.
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

The REAL thread killer

Posted On:
    1/28/2004 3:37am

Style: World 10-3 Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The answer makes sense if you think about it some. It just sounds funny to me. To his credit Blade said he was tired when he wrote it and begged me to take it out of my sig when I first put it up awhile ago. I can't help to put it back up!

Most of his good quotes I think he has grown out of though. He is definitely above saying that if someone does a roundhouse its only kickboxing unlike a lot posters here.
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    1/28/2004 3:44am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GOD U R SO HAWTT SHAR, *FAPFAPFAP*-Various fags

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    2/22/2004 2:01am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of my old ones:

Although in all truth, I am an MMA troglodyte. I merely manage to post like this because of a bizarre form of autism, and a highly developed talent for mimicry. -- The Wastrel
    One of my all time favorites, I must admit.

Paired for a time with this one:

If I smoked all the crack in the world at the same time, I do not think I could make a post this frickin brain dead. -- Phrost
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    2/22/2004 2:31am

Style: Okinowan Shuri

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Leodom
    With apologies in advance to Sharlintier. She deleted the original post but someone else had already quoted it.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Sharlintier
    I was freezing, no denying it... and let me tell you it's not good for latex... the warmth shooting into me made that more than obvious.....

From the "weirdest place you ever did it" thread. Chock full of quote material rated PG-13 and higher.

Damn I will never live this post down, it has taught me a valuable lesson, never drink and post

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2004 6:04pm

Style: Yin Ten Do / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh, it's not so bad is it? It's the past and the past will always comes with mistakes.

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    2/22/2004 6:22pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "...warmth shooting into me..."

Hey, if you were in the snow, whats to complain about?

Its all about core body temperature.
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/22/2004 6:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have had so many Wastrel signatures I have lost track of them all.
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/22/2004 6:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd Delivers:

I think that the hellstorm of controversy surrounding gay marriage is, if nothing else indicative of the American penchant for not paying attention to anything unless it involves anal sex.

We have poverty in this country. Corporate abuse and neglect is spiraling out of control. American farmers are barely above the poverty line. TV fucking sucks. And yet right now, this glorious nation decided to obsess over whether or not to allow total strangers to marry.

I know, I know, fags are ruining this country. It's not the complete genocide of empathy or the void of art or our own wretched excess, it's not diets based devouring lots of bacon or an underfunded educational system or rampant political correctness or the breakdown of the family, it's not skyrocketing divorce rates, rampant tort abuse, nor is it the fact that our culture has drifted so far from any semblance of humanity that a single breast sends us into a full-fledged panic.

Nope, it's dudes tossing each other's salads. They hurt the sanctity of marriage, attack familes at their very foundation and, concordantly, American civilization. *****-eating is, ultimately, the thread that holds our country together.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    2/22/2004 7:02pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So true.... and yet I find myself wondering how Boyd learned all those big words.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast