Thread: The Quote Graveyard
12/11/2006 10:44am, #181
I haven't seen anything good today, yet. So I'll just quote myself! If this is too much like Kunglfoolss, tell me to delete it and it will be gone... (it was on jfs)
Originally Posted by Kidspatula
I think Im one of the few that don't think his trolling is particularily funny
1. You're a female, and more importantly, a "girl," not a mother, matron, nurse, teacher, or seemingly attatched in a 'safe way' to a male dominated power structure. Or in a relationship that would render you psychologically 'safe' and 'non-threatening.'
2. He is old, redneck, and has limited awareness, therefore,
3. He has psychological issues concerning the decreasing strength of his male organ.
4. He also has issues concerning the decreasing strength of his body. And being an ignorant redneck he lacks mental horizon that would allow self acceptance.
4. Any female person would do, but you are threatening because
1. You're a female
2. You are young, becoming more, rather than less aware.
3. You have no issues concerning your sexuality, and being a 'girl,' are at the start of your human sexual development - relationships, partner, children, and eventual haghood (post-menopause), which will put you in his place, but you'll probably be much better suited for this stage of life (unless you are crazy and turn into a bleached blond plastic surgery enhanced old horror).
4. You do martial arts, namely mma "style," an area much more male dominated than Tai Chi or Aikido, therefore you draw more ire, from his limited chauvanistic world view.
and then there's this whole thread, which has a lot of the history of Phrost's bastard son in it.
Last edited by patfromlogan; 12/11/2006 10:49am at ."Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
12/13/2006 4:10pm, #182
12/17/2006 9:21am, #183
3/14/2007 9:59am, #184
Originally posted by WC4EVA:
I guess I had better clear this up, since y'all seem so interested.
I was walking outside of a club with my girlfriend and saw this mean-looking dude giving her the eye. I said "What the **** are you looking at, bitch?!" He turned his icy black eyes towards me, took off his jacket, and I saw the tattoo on his arm: "Ice Cold Killa."
"Ice Cold Killa," since you probably don't know him is a notorious amateur boxer who just got out of prison in D.C. ... while he was in jail, he supposedly sodomized abut 50 inmates and even the warden...but I digress.
ICK and I exchanged glances and began to circle around each other...trying to get each other's measure. He was about 6'5", 220lb, swarthy dark Mediterranean complexion. I'm about 5'6", 180 lb, an Adonis of solid muscle.
So we exchanged blows, mano a mano, and I deflected or dodged under all of them. He was the big lumbering T-54 tank and I was the agile Apache tank-killa. Jab, jab, pak sao, dodge, worked inside...I deflected all of his punches, chain punched him about 80 times in the chest ...and then got even closer inside. I hit him with 2 finger jabs to the throat and a half-power dim mak to the solar plexus. His ass hit the ground and the earth shook with its fall. I saw the look of fear enter ICK's semi-conscious, glazed eyes.
I was about to leave the scene, my honor intact and my girlfriend protected, but my girl girl stopped me. "NO!" she said. I saw a dark fire in them. "This bitch is mine!"
She began to stomp on ICK with her needlepoint Louis Vuitton heels...thank God I stopped her. We left him there on the concrete, a pool of blood caked around his head while a crowd of awed onlookers parted before us, like the Red Sea before Moses. We both left before the cops got there.
HAPKO3, if you still want to fight me...be warned. You have never dealt with a REAL wing chun fighter before...I will make your ass bleed."Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
3/19/2007 11:13am, #185
From the MUST READ I've started training at a McDojo! I'd read this back when and noticed it again, fucking wonderful. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12882
Originally Posted by bunyip"Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
3/31/2007 2:42am, #186
I Give BJJs 02-03-2003, 07:14 PM
I like to butt-**** Kungfoolss with vegetable oil against his will while his pets watch in fear, because they know they're next.....It's only fun and games until somebody loses and eye. Then it's fun and games in two dimensions!
3/31/2007 7:19am, #187Project your breathing into him and place a perceived psychic obstacle in front of him. When he stumbles over it (you’ll know the moment, because he’ll flail his arms wildly) take knee on belly and hit him with the laughter strike. Continue until he doubles over.
When I was told that you would get to it as soon as possible, I didnt’ think that meant as soon as some tree-hugging hippie could break himself away from his latte and pretzel sticks.
The worst part is that this could not have come at a more inopportune time. We are in the process of planning a bike show (no, not one of those faggoty pedaled things you ride - a motorcycle)
3/31/2007 11:29pm, #188locking yourself in your house with sufficient supplies to sustain you for the rest of your natural life is probably your best bet for self-defense. and that depends on where your house is and several other factors. you might want to look into a fallout shelter.
4/01/2007 1:51am, #189
5/23/2007 5:36am, #190
THE BULLSHIDO THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops, that's from bbc (this is just a hint of all the really cool stuff there, so ante up, fuckers), so here's it:
jnp: There are quite a few people on this forum who know what they're talking about.
You don't seem to be one of them.
Last edited by patfromlogan; 11/06/2008 10:37pm at .