Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 10:44am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't seen anything good today, yet. So I'll just quote myself! If this is too much like Kunglfoolss, tell me to delete it and it will be gone... (it was on jfs)

Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    I think Im one of the few that don't think his trolling is particularily funny

patfromlogan

That's because

1. You're a female, and more importantly, a "girl," not a mother, matron, nurse, teacher, or seemingly attatched in a 'safe way' to a male dominated power structure. Or in a relationship that would render you psychologically 'safe' and 'non-threatening.'
    2. He is old, redneck, and has limited awareness, therefore,
    3. He has psychological issues concerning the decreasing strength of his male organ.
    4. He also has issues concerning the decreasing strength of his body. And being an ignorant redneck he lacks mental horizon that would allow self acceptance.
    4. Any female person would do, but you are threatening because
    ------
    1. You're a female
    2. You are young, becoming more, rather than less aware.
    3. You have no issues concerning your sexuality, and being a 'girl,' are at the start of your human sexual development - relationships, partner, children, and eventual haghood (post-menopause), which will put you in his place, but you'll probably be much better suited for this stage of life (unless you are crazy and turn into a bleached blond plastic surgery enhanced old horror).
    4. You do martial arts, namely mma "style," an area much more male dominated than Tai Chi or Aikido, therefore you draw more ire, from his limited chauvanistic world view.
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

and then there's this whole thread, which has a lot of the history of Phrost's bastard son in it.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24254
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 12/11/2006 10:49am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/13/2006 4:10pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just found this classic quote on MAP:

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaShock
    lol did he just say "i studied with bruce lee"? either hes really old, or were dealing with a phony here.
    If your wondering, he's talking about a video from Dan Inosanto.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...ad.php?t=61357

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 9:21am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Dog
    All the things you have in Jeet Kun Do you have in Wing Chun, if you study with your head.
    You'd think by now I'd come to expect this in a thread titled "WT and boxing" but it still raises an eyebrow.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...t=60957&page=5

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2007 9:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by WC4EVA:

I guess I had better clear this up, since y'all seem so interested.

I was walking outside of a club with my girlfriend and saw this mean-looking dude giving her the eye. I said "What the **** are you looking at, bitch?!" He turned his icy black eyes towards me, took off his jacket, and I saw the tattoo on his arm: "Ice Cold Killa."

"Ice Cold Killa," since you probably don't know him is a notorious amateur boxer who just got out of prison in D.C. ... while he was in jail, he supposedly sodomized abut 50 inmates and even the warden...but I digress.

ICK and I exchanged glances and began to circle around each other...trying to get each other's measure. He was about 6'5", 220lb, swarthy dark Mediterranean complexion. I'm about 5'6", 180 lb, an Adonis of solid muscle.

So we exchanged blows, mano a mano, and I deflected or dodged under all of them. He was the big lumbering T-54 tank and I was the agile Apache tank-killa. Jab, jab, pak sao, dodge, worked inside...I deflected all of his punches, chain punched him about 80 times in the chest ...and then got even closer inside. I hit him with 2 finger jabs to the throat and a half-power dim mak to the solar plexus. His ass hit the ground and the earth shook with its fall. I saw the look of fear enter ICK's semi-conscious, glazed eyes.

I was about to leave the scene, my honor intact and my girlfriend protected, but my girl girl stopped me. "NO!" she said. I saw a dark fire in them. "This bitch is mine!"
    She began to stomp on ICK with her needlepoint Louis Vuitton heels...thank God I stopped her. We left him there on the concrete, a pool of blood caked around his head while a crowd of awed onlookers parted before us, like the Red Sea before Moses. We both left before the cops got there.

HAPKO3, if you still want to fight me...be warned. You have never dealt with a REAL wing chun fighter before...I will make your ass bleed.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2007 11:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the MUST READ I've started training at a McDojo! I'd read this back when and noticed it again, fucking wonderful. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12882

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip

We began the lesson by reviewing the kata from yesterday. I feel confident that if I am ever attacked from the left by a right-handed man slowly swinging a pole at shoulder height, I will be able to kick his ass, assuming that he doesn't resist and that I make my horse stance deeper.

The instructors are very big on the horse stance. We drop into a low horse stance with our feet parallel and pointing forwards, and our hands chambered in our armpits. The horse stance is to maintain stability when we're fighting, and the hands in the armpits are so that when we forget and drop our hands when we're fighting, they'll hopefully stay around our ribs. Other schools, who chamber their hands at their ribs, forget and drop their hands to their sides. Personally, I think I'd rather have my hands by my head, but that's probably just because I'm unwilling to empty my cup.

I punch people

Posted On:
    3/31/2007 2:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Give BJJs 02-03-2003, 07:14 PM
    I like to butt-**** Kungfoolss with vegetable oil against his will while his pets watch in fear, because they know they're next.....
    It's only fun and games until somebody loses and eye. Then it's fun and games in two dimensions!

Posted On:
    3/31/2007 7:19am

Style: Kajukenbo / Judo / IKEA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Project your breathing into him and place a perceived psychic obstacle in front of him. When he stumbles over it (you’ll know the moment, because he’ll flail his arms wildly) take knee on belly and hit him with the laughter strike. Continue until he doubles over.
    ---------------------------------

When I was told that you would get to it as soon as possible, I didnt’ think that meant as soon as some tree-hugging hippie could break himself away from his latte and pretzel sticks.

The worst part is that this could not have come at a more inopportune time. We are in the process of planning a bike show (no, not one of those faggoty pedaled things you ride - a motorcycle)
    Last edited by NunOnBreak; 3/31/2007 7:26am at .

Fear the weasels

Fear the gay pirate

Me caught Spinning at work

"Do not be afraid. With my nipples I will suckle each of you with arcane knowledge passed down for generations." -Ashida Kim (Phrost)

Posted On:
    3/31/2007 11:29pm

Style: Kajukenbo / Judo / IKEA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    locking yourself in your house with sufficient supplies to sustain you for the rest of your natural life is probably your best bet for self-defense. and that depends on where your house is and several other factors. you might want to look into a fallout shelter.
    If you listen to the marsupial of my constitution, you will notice that I can assimilate into a constipation of inflamatory rigerousness.

Fear the weasels

Fear the gay pirate

Me caught Spinning at work

"Do not be afraid. With my nipples I will suckle each of you with arcane knowledge passed down for generations." -Ashida Kim (Phrost)

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/01/2007 1:51am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I noticed tyhere is very little from MAster Kim ... therea re lot s of gfood 1's in here evn if .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 5:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THE BULLSHIDO THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...6&postcount=64

oops, that's from bbc (this is just a hint of all the really cool stuff there, so ante up, fuckers), so here's it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WVJ5...postcount%3D64

jnp: There are quite a few people on this forum who know what they're talking about.

You don't seem to be one of them.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 11/06/2008 10:37pm at .