Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2006 4:08pm

Style: KMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BatRonin in "Back Mount Moves" thread Jul 05
    The best move from the back mount is to play with their nipples, maybe pinching, some twirling.
    And don't forget to get wood, everyone just loves the feel of hard man meat up against their back.
    Whisper into their ear how good they feel, ask them if they have been working out, state how firm their buttocks feel.
    Start to breath heavy.

And remeber, its not gay, its BJJ !!

Reply from hedgehogey:
    Question: Whenever anybody else is talking, why do you feel it's your duty to run in while wearing a thong and start humping the couch?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/31/2006 8:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar42Ox
    ...as far as knife defense. when i took karate the knife defense was outrageous i cant even talk about the dark period of my life training knife defense with a big mcdojo expert with a lisp

With a lisp?? Ooooh.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    9/01/2006 11:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is one my Judo coach told me on Thurday night:

"Go easy. If you hurt him, I will hurt you. On second thoughts it doesn't matter I'll still hurt you either way".
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2006 9:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by Fish3069:
    "Asia, Did you throat punch the fuckin poser?"

"No but there were times I really wanted to choke him. I don't think he wanted anything to do with me when I got out the car. I think he was hoping my BJJ coach was me and I was just back up. When he realized I was the guy he was speaking to on the net his demeanor changed."

I'll bet it fucking changed.:icon_salu :lookround :eusa_pray
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/04/2006 12:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "He was so scared of your effective martial arts defamation campaign that he took his own life. How does that make you feel?" - The Wastrel 2003

"Truthfully? I believe God made him do it. In either case, the worlds better off with one less wacko stylist polluting it. :new_let_i" - Kungfoolss 2003

Wastrel commenting on the death of Gary Sloan, 41, who was killed after standing on a railroad track in a karate stance as the oncoming train rumbled toward him.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/04/2006 12:29am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Who in their right mind can now dispute my assertion that only the Manure of society flock to and congregate under the banner of the theory-based stylistic arts?"

Kungfoolss 2002

"I personally don't take a great degree of pride in crushing the martial arts opposition to my views in the arena of intellectual debate. The problem being, that many of you mental midgets in the martial arts community have the IQ's equivalent to those of dried bird droppings."

Kungfoolss 2002
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 9/04/2006 12:31am at .

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/04/2006 12:36am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "So, if you want to learn a language, just start using words or 'pre-constructed' sentences and you'll just pick it up through trial-and-error, becoming fluent. Right? To equate that to fighting, it's the same as believing that if you spend enough time performing movements in some sort of choreographed manner, you'll be able to become proficient in fighting.

I'm going to guess that they bought/learned that from their respective 'masters'. I don't think that I need tell anyone here that following some rote method is not an intelligent way to learn any skill.

Education (principles) + Practice (limited application) = Proper Skill Development

"Katas" and "forms" are the crib notes of the martial arts world... typically employed by the unmotivated and undereducated. While I am sure that they were invaluable for transmitting knowledge among those lacking literacy, the wealth of written information that is available in this modern age, makes such methods obsolete. Want to learn strategy and tactics? Turn to the wealth of written knowledge by military and security professionals. What about sound mechanics?

Look to modern kinesiological research. Everything that you need for a sound education is available in detail. These are sound principles. You won't find them in some 'dead' sequence of movements. As for practice, it's acknowledged that people tend to do as they train... so if your training is unrealistic, based upon some ill-concieved or 'mis-interpreted' methodology, you will not be prepared for reality. Proper training comes from sound principles, not the other way around.
    Experience is the harshest teacher and is never consistent. Yet, if you rely upon techniques, it is the only path available."

Sheol 2003

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/15/2006 9:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    "Who in their right mind can now dispute my assertion that only the Manure of society flock to and congregate under the banner of the theory-based stylistic arts?"

Kungfoolss 2002

"I personally don't take a great degree of pride in crushing the martial arts opposition to my views in the arena of intellectual debate. The problem being, that many of you mental midgets in the martial arts community have the IQ's equivalent to those of dried bird droppings."

Kungfoolss 2002
    Jesus, Kungfoolss, please don't quote yourself. It reeks of, of, of, uh, can't think of the right term, perhaps you'd help me?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    And thanks to Wounded Ronin for using some of this in his sig and bringing my attention to the thread (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=35327&page=7)

Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    No offense, Clyde, but it looks to me like you've been
    teaching your students to be point sparrers, standup wise.

The kicking techniques, especially, looked exactly like what you'd see in a light contact karate point tournament. Do you really teach your students to stand on one foot and throw multiple kicks without returning their foot to the ground? There were a lot of very strange things going on in that video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    Hmm, and how long have you been training? When I see your fight record as 100-0, maybe I'll listen to a few things you have to say, until then, your should really keep your fingers off the keyboard regarding MY SKILLS and what and how I teach.

And after watching your last fight, JESUS, you ain't got **** to tell me. You drop your hands and you get clocked, lots. When you kick or punch, you ain't got enough power in your **** to blow your nose.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde
    Later in the thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Tenshi
    What Clyde wants:

What Clyde gets:

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/16/2006 2:09am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    Jesus, Kungfoolss, please don't quote yourself. It reeks of, of, of, uh, can't think of the right term, perhaps you'd help me?
    What's wrong with quoting greatness? You act as if it's sinful. :profe:

Besides, you have to admit the second quote is pretty funny.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 9/16/2006 2:11am at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 12:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there is a tradition in mas that one is called a master by one's students, not one's self.

Drawing attention to one's self, is part of the definition of bullshido....