Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    4/17/2005 12:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I am not in good physical shape myself. I do, however, believe that being in the best physical condition that you can is important for longevity and enjoyment of life. I have some serious physical ailments which make it difficult to be slim. I can, however, make many of the most in shape individuals loose their wind in a short time."

John Perkins of Attackproof
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    4/17/2005 12:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I'll give you this: you have the privilege of being the most idiotic and obnoxious individual I've ever encountered in the martial arts."

John Whitman, krav maga senior instructor letting his views of Kungfoolss be known 2001 :flipando:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    9/13/2005 11:41am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Either I'm not nearly as witty as I thought or you people just can't appreciate my genius.

I'm leaning towards the "you people are t3h dumb" answer.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/15/2005 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KhorneliusPraxx: WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE!

Asia:

BULLSHIT. Martial Arts is first and foremost about FIGHTING. Plain and simple the "grow as a person" BS is something pple hide behind because they are too scared to put their ass on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dochter
    Ask him, he's the one who wanted to resurrect this nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    There is a whole godamn internet out there, full of asian chicks naked. Just plug "hairy japanese cunts" into google image search and you'll be instantly taken to the land of ASIAN. XXX. AMSTERDAM. CUNTS. OMG. WTF. BBQ.

The internet is FILLED with masturbation material. Why you care to turn bullshido into the internet equivalent of a group of middle schoolers having a secret, shameful circle jerk to the video for janet jackson's "So Lonely" is beyond me.

Please stop.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 9/15/2005 8:18pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2005 9:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People can't see our convergence on fascism, and if they can't see it, I want no part of them. The Wastrel

after two months, I'm an armbarin, RNCin' machine! (to those on my level and to those TKDers that stayed behind the times) The MMA kid!

Its not about neg reps, its about shumagorath being a penisless, stubb rubbing, self anal pumping little ****.
    KungFuDoesWork

The only ones that never lose are the ones that never compete.
    Ronin
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 9:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks to MrMcFu's sig:

I just had some fucker come into the gym the other day telling me that this one grandmaster's "chi" is so fucking great that my bones would melt. I'm like get the **** out before I show you how to break bones the easy way. --Omega

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2005 11:43am

Style: Can't afford one yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's kind-of a harsh, crushing feeling when you finally realize the waste of years, sparring little kids, reciting oaths, doing pushups during time that could be spent learning something. You're feeling secure that you are becoming a humble badass, all the while some kid spending half the time in a boxing gym could wipe out your whole dojo.

- Chronomorte

"All of the world's problems can be solved by violence." - Some dude.

Sure, that will cause even more problems, but those can be solved by violence too.
    - PoopLoops

If I ever end up in a 9-on-1 fight situation, I hope it's against Master Fung's Yi Chuan class.
    - Bunyip

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2005 6:13pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some little kung fu twat: "Judo is all about tension and power. What happens if you have to fight someone 10 foot tall, eh?"
    Me: "Christmas"

Phil Elmore: "Why can't we just agree to disagree?"
    Some guy: "Because yo're wrong"

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2005 8:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliKyle
    It's kind-of a harsh, crushing feeling when you finally realize the waste of years, sparring little kids, reciting oaths, doing pushups during time that could be spent learning something. You're feeling secure that you are becoming a humble badass, all the while some kid spending half the time in a boxing gym could wipe out your whole dojo.

- Chronomorte

Sure, that will cause even more problems, but those can be solved by violence too.
    - PoopLoops

If I ever end up in a 9-on-1 fight situation, I hope it's against Master Fung's Yi Chuan class.
    - Bunyip
    That one of Chronomorte I've been trying to say to my school, now I'll copy the thing and print it in large letters.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    10/25/2005 9:25pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliKyle

- PoopLoops
    Actually, when I said that, I said the first part and the second part in the same post. :)

PL
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast