Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 12:13am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "This game is so boring it wouldn't be fun if you were somehow playing it while bungee jumping into a Chuck E. Cheese's full of nude ninja girls fighting the Predator." -- Seanbaby, Review of White Men Can't Jump: The Game

"Whats next MARTHA STEWARTS JAILHOUSE BITCH BEATDOWN!!! She's been locked up so she must have learned crazy Jailhouse **** in the Big House. RESPECT THE MUFFINS BITCHES!!!!" -- Asia. 'Nuff said.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 11:20pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    ****, I thot they were worthy. (I deleted an entire list of Asia quotes that I realized WERE a little too much) I'll go with the wisdom of the corporate body of bullshido and delete away, if that is the opinion of the members.... If anybody thinks that the post 125 is out of line, say so. It's easy enough to delete posts or/and change them and/or delete.

Not just Shum's opinion (or Aesopian for that matter, I could give him and BJJ a blow job and not get a +), who has now neg'd me several times and NEVER +'d me, but then I guess I just don't rate in his book. It's funny because people like Wastrel, Brand, Piz and so forth have -'d and +'d, but Aesopian and Shum both have only given me -'s, I wonder if they give anyone +'s, other than each other that is.

P.S. THIS POST IS INTENDED TO BE DELETED BY ME SOON, it's not intended to be a quote or anything, just more drama!!!
    For posterity.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2005 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ed Parker left because here he was just another idiot guy. - Meex
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Genius

Posted On:
    3/14/2005 4:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He does not have a "squeaky" voice and his Kiai is very strong, as is my 6 y/o daughter's.-Dysmle1
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 9:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    Don't give fat people any slack, because they'll just eat more and fill up that slack until it's tight again.
    asdffdsa

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    3/21/2005 12:26am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, I like my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kistrael
    Pure Bullshido.

Thicker than Phil Elmore's glasses, more stank than Russian swampass on a hot day in Juarez.
    Piped directly from Ashida Kim's colon, filtered by Frank Dux, and bottled by Phil Elmore on the shores of New Jersey, straight to you.

100% Chi concentrate. "Why Drink Anything Else when you can swallow BULLSHIDO?"

Coming soon: Bullshido Classic, Bullshido Chi-Free, Bullshido Diet, Bullshido with Lemon, Bullshido with Lime, Bullshido Crystal, Bullshido Blue, and Spastic Ninja Chi-Throwing Bullshido.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 12:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost: I'm not the type to throw the baby out with the bathwater, except on the occasions that the baby is a festering pile of bullshit.

Another Phrost:

Abusing my power?

Seriously, shut the **** up. I own this site. I could ban everyone here and turn it into a discussion forum on the World Rally Championship if I wanted to and it wouldn't be "abusing" anything. I'm the one who pays for the bandwidth, I'm the one who deals with the lawsuits, I'm the one who deals with the death threats, and I'm the one who deals with whiny motherfuckers who wander in here thinking they get a vote on how things are done when they haven't contributed dick to this place's upkeep.

*edit* Remind self to contribute dick...
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 4/06/2005 8:51pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2005 2:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Self Defense Forums - Cleaned House!!

omega:

Bottom line is that they were pussified ignorant bastards that couldn't defend themselves against a teddy bear with nunchukas. They talk a good talk but disagree with them in the slightest and they'd curl up into little balls of ****.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 4/06/2005 8:59pm at .

Posted On:
    4/15/2005 9:51am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From my previous signature file:

"This thread is starting to tap out to the stupid." --JKDChick

"If your skill of choice happens to be kicking ass, you just might want to do a little of that." --Osiris

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    4/17/2005 12:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "A lifetime devotion to the martial arts inevitably leads to mental atrophy."

Kungfoolss 2001

"Unlike the cowardly stylists, I don't see the point in beating on the weaker sex. Call me a chauvinist."

Kungfoolss 2003 :wave:
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 4/17/2005 12:15am at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast