Page 5 of 14 First 123456789 ... Last
  1. #41
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who would win in a fight? Brock Lesnar or Master Blaster?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  2. #42

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    629
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    you must have gotten punched in the face by bruce
    it was, in fact, a flying teabag. my nose looks like wrinkly old bruce balls

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    32
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    I think you make them look like a fucking MENSA convention. Shut the **** up, and learn how to post a god damn useful thread.
    i think most of the theads on this section are not so useful so i guess U made me look like the leader of the MENSA convention so thanks and now put ur helmet back on cuz its time for u to make it to class XD

  4. #44
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  5. #45
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Naaa, bitches,

    KLAMP CHAMP would **** them both, because of his super senses!!!


  6. #46
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grindio View Post
    i think most of the theads on this section are not so useful so i guess U made me look like the leader of the MENSA convention so thanks and now put ur helmet back on cuz its time for u to make it to class XD
    I'm pretty sure nobody at MENSA spells like you do, thug. You fucking fail at comprehending sarcasm.

    Shouldn't you be doing some summer reading? The 9th grade can be an arduous transition.

    Do you know what arduous means, you illiterate ****?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  7. #47

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    72
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the reality is this--

    If Bruce were 32 today and had a BJJ black belt in addition to what seemed to be a pretty sick stand-up game (his speed and power seemed to be the real deal), he might be the best lightweight in MMA.

    But Bruce was just that-- a lightweight. I think his average weight was like 150-155. There's no way that any lightweight could handle having Brock on top of them, and though Bruce was lightning fast and had phenomenal footwork, he was also 5'7" and wouldn't have the reach to be able to stand up with Brock.

    Honestly, the only chance Bruce would have would be to stay out of range and come in with his straight lead to Brock's head. That would be the first thing he'd want to do, because Brock would just immediately shoot in and take him down. If Bruce did land the straight lead right on the button, rocking Brock, he might be able to follow it up with some good combinations, but it's hard to imagine Brock not being able to smother Bruce even after being rocked.

  8. #48
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick & Submit View Post
    I think the reality is this--

    If Bruce were 32 today and had a BJJ black belt in addition to what seemed to be a pretty sick stand-up game (his speed and power seemed to be the real deal), he might be the best lightweight in MMA.

    But Bruce was just that-- a lightweight. I think his average weight was like 150-155. There's no way that any lightweight could handle having Brock on top of them, and though Bruce was lightning fast and had phenomenal footwork, he was also 5'7" and wouldn't have the reach to be able to stand up with Brock.

    Honestly, the only chance Bruce would have would be to stay out of range and come in with his straight lead to Brock's head. That would be the first thing he'd want to do, because Brock would just immediately shoot in and take him down. If Bruce did land the straight lead right on the button, rocking Brock, he might be able to follow it up with some good combinations, but it's hard to imagine Brock not being able to smother Bruce even after being rocked.

    This would fall under the:

    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

    argument.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    120
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick & Submit View Post
    It would all depend on whether or not Bruce had nunchucks and the element of surprise...
    Heh. Reminds me of "Batman can beat anyone, if he has enough time to prepare."

    Which is true, of course.

  10. #50
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're going to discuss an imaginary match between a dead guy and someone else, it's only fair to make that someone else a dead guy.

    Bruce Lee vs. Eugene Fastow? Anyone?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Page 5 of 14 First 123456789 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO