232403 Bullies, 3912 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 60
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. The Blade is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 6:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Catch Wrestling, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Who is/was the best grappler ever?

    Hey everybody, how's it going? I was just wondering who the best grappler ever is in yalls opinion. Personally, I think that Antonio Inoki is the best grappler that ever lived, all you have to do is watch his pro wrestling matches, or his fights against other martial artists and you can clearly tell he is so far ahead of everybody. Also, check out his video on YouTube of him rollin with Wallid Ismail and Allen Goes, those two guys are giving it their all against him, and Antonio just toys with them.
  2. Roidie McDouchebag is offline
    Roidie McDouchebag's Avatar

    Injury Waiting To Happen

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Kamloops, BC
    Posts
    9,419

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 7:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If that's giving their all...actually, nevermind, there's no point in discussing this rationally. You should get AIDS and die.
  3. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 7:39pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    Hey everybody, how's it going? I was just wondering who the best grappler ever is in yalls opinion. Personally, I think that Antonio Inoki is the best grappler that ever lived, all you have to do is watch his pro wrestling matches, or his fights against other martial artists and you can clearly tell he is so far ahead of everybody. Also, check out his video on YouTube of him rollin with Wallid Ismail and Allen Goes, those two guys are giving it their all against him, and Antonio just toys with them.
    Neal Fletcher. I love watching him grapple. He has a skill set and grace that are unbelieveable.
    Of course it is really a toss up between him and a guy named Rudy Abel. He is another amazing grappler.

    Very difficult choice between the two.
  4. Foolish is offline

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle Area
    Posts
    242

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 7:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34 View Post
    Neal Fletcher. I love watching him grapple. He has a skill set and grace that are unbelieveable.
    Of course it is really a toss up between him and a guy named Rudy Abel. He is another amazing grappler.

    Very difficult choice between the two.
    You don't know what you are talking about. Sirc is the greatest grappler ever, just ask him, he'll tell you.
  5. TheMightyMcClaw is offline
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar

    MADE OF STEEL!

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,446

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 7:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it's the best grappler ever, then I'm going to go ahead and say Gilgamesh.
  6. animlmthr is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in the lab or in the gym
    Posts
    648

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 7:55pm


     Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gilgamesh, ftw.
  7. masterfinger is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sin City USA
    Posts
    35

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 8:00pm


     Style: Liquid Schwartz

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gene LeBell...then, now & forever.
  8. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,125

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 8:03pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beowulf was up there too.
  9. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 8:12pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Beowulf was up there too.
    Yeah he was good, but he didnt have t3h r34l g4ppl3. He only did sport grappling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish
    You don't know what you are talking about. Sirc is the greatest grappler ever, just ask him, he'll tell you.
    Not familiar with him. Maybe I could find some video footage of him somewhere.
  10. DCS is online now
    DCS's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,093

    Posted On:
    8/02/2009 8:13pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samson



    The lion seems to be saying "Do not want!!!"
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.