Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    8/01/2009 2:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ground Dwellers

Went here to visit Mr. Bad Guy and found a gem (hur hur get it?) in the sludge pool that is Northern Houston (jk). When I walked in I was greeted by Eddie Avelar (Alvis Soliz blackbelt and all around badass) who was extremely chill and friendly. Joked around but definitely keeps a handle on things. I was able to roll with Mr. Bad Guy and since december his game has defiantly improved whatever they have been feeding him (horse steroids) has worked. So Eddie certainly can teach.

I was also able to roll with Mr. Avelar who was more generous with his advice and nice enough to let me work my game while still showing me up.

They had a beautiful facility with bathrooms, fountains, changing rooms, hanging bag, and a freaking TV! If you're in that area definetly stop by. Didn't see their striking or how their classes were run but judging from Mr. Avelar and Mr. Bad Guys skills they must be awesome.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    8/01/2009 2:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would've given them a 10 in grappling but since I didn't see the classes I couldn't honestly say, but definitely Mr. Avelar was extremely technical and gave me some great tips and tricks so they probably deserve a 10.