228136 Bullies, 4847 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 151 to 159 of 159
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. battlefields is online now
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,229

    Posted On:
    8/05/2009 12:42am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with lockfield, this type of moron is the reason I distrust cops. Dumb enough to make plenty of mistakes with enough authority to cover it up.
  2. Foolish is offline

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle Area
    Posts
    242

    Posted On:
    8/05/2009 3:02pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I agree with lockfield, this type of moron is the reason I distrust cops. Dumb enough to make plenty of mistakes with enough authority to cover it up.
    That's a load of crap. To use this one fucktard as an example of why you distrust all cops is just stupid. Imagine someone using Matt Morton as an example of why the hate/dislike/want to kick in the head, all martial artists.

    Gross generalizations like this have even less value than Foxy's arguments.

    To all LEO's reading this thread, except the fucktard in question, I apologize if anything I have said here in any way contributes to the bullshit attitude shown by battlefields.
  3. Hesperus is offline
    Hesperus's Avatar

    it's all vanity

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great Plains
    Posts
    3,045

    Posted On:
    8/05/2009 3:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear all LEO's: I trust most of the criminals I know much more than I trust any of you.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    8/05/2009 4:22pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish View Post

    Gross generalizations like this have even less value than Foxy's arguments.
    No not less, equal value which is none.

    People do this all of the time.

    Fox thinks no one's opinion is valid unless they have police, security, or similar experience.


    Some people take a small sampling of cops attitude and apply them to everyone.

    Same **** to me. I don't like it but, it happens.
  5. Hesperus is offline
    Hesperus's Avatar

    it's all vanity

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great Plains
    Posts
    3,045

    Posted On:
    8/05/2009 5:03pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I stereotype when it proves useful. It's no so much the individuals, it's the profession. And it's based off of every interaction I've ever had with on duty police officers, I'm not stupid enough to believe the freak headlines are indicative of typical cops.
  6. battlefields is online now
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,229

    Posted On:
    8/05/2009 8:14pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish View Post
    That's a load of crap. To use this one fucktard as an example of why you distrust all cops is just stupid. Imagine someone using Matt Morton as an example of why the hate/dislike/want to kick in the head, all martial artists.

    Gross generalizations like this have even less value than Foxy's arguments.

    To all LEO's reading this thread, except the fucktard in question, I apologize if anything I have said here in any way contributes to the bullshit attitude shown by battlefields.
    I distrust cops because I have had too many experiences with dumb cops like this guy on a power trip with little to no reasoning or logic. I would not use this one guy as a sweeping generalisation of all cops as I have found some cops to be intelligent with the interests of society at heart. Those good cops are to be praised and paid a **** load more than the state allows. The fact that they regularly aren't raises questions and doubts in my mind relating to hierarchy and political structure.
    Using Matt Morton as an example of why we should DISTRUST martial artists with extensive claims is intelligent in my opinion. It means that people will investigate before placing blind trust in a person with authority. That is not a bullshit attitude, that is healthy skepticism.
  7. battlefields is online now
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,229

    Posted On:
    8/06/2009 1:13am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF, I took no sampling of foxguitar's attitude with which to tar all cops with this idiot's brush. I said I distrust cops and I do so because people like foxguitar wear a badge and wield authority. Do you not see how dangerous it is to have a person whose logic sucks, becomes irrationally angry when asked simple questions and uses the non-word "irregardless", which in my book is like saying, "my education finished sometime before puberty"?
    If you don't, then it must be wonderful in fantasy land.
    Hey, another strawman.
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    8/10/2009 7:06am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I distrust cops because I have had too many experiences with dumb cops like this guy on a power trip with little to no reasoning or logic
    This is a valid reason.

    Remember, this was nowhere in your initial post.


    Quote Originally Posted by =battlefields
    I agree with lockfield, this type of moron is the reason I distrust cops. Dumb enough to make plenty of mistakes with enough authority to cover it up.
    This statement was made with no contextual value, it is a gross over generalization.


    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    IIF, I took no sampling of foxguitar's attitude with which to tar all cops with this idiot's brush.
    Unfortunately, yes you did. See above quote.

    I said I distrust cops and I do so because people like foxguitar wear a badge and wield authority.
    No context when I responded.

    Do you not see how dangerous it is to have a person whose logic sucks, becomes irrationally angry when asked simple questions and uses the non-word "irregardless", which in my book is like saying, "my education finished sometime before puberty"?
    See above.

    If you don't, then it must be wonderful in fantasy land.
    Hey, another strawman.
    Yes, I visit on occasion how's your universe doing btw?



    Anyway, back to reality:


    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou
    It's so quiet in here now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IIF
    Just wait he'll surface in another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslapper View Post
    Still waiting for proof of kata's effectiveness. More convincing than, "I believe this. My senseis believe this. Why don't you believe us? Your disbelief is pissing me off"



    good Im glad Im pissing you off , now be a good boy and PISS OFF.

    what is your claim to fame , what experience do you come to the table ,

    the proof is based on my experiences . If you dont like it TOUGH **** :toothy2:
  9. Evil Solvalou is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    880

    Posted On:
    8/10/2009 7:57am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Anyway, back to reality:

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou
    It's so quiet in here now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IIF
    Just wait he'll surface in another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslapper View Post
    Still waiting for proof of kata's effectiveness. More convincing than, "I believe this. My senseis believe this. Why don't you believe us? Your disbelief is pissing me off"
    good Im glad Im pissing you off , now be a good boy and PISS OFF.

    what is your claim to fame , what experience do you come to the table ,

    the proof is based on my experiences . If you dont like it TOUGH **** :toothy2:
    It's good, and by good I mean funny, to see he still has atrocious reading comprehension. It's a pity he wrote that in a moderated forum, I'd go and troll him a little for the laughs.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.