225022 Bullies, 3640 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

2009 Bullshido Mega Throwdown!

In just a few weeks, the OFFICIAL MEGA THROWDOWN of 2009 will soon be in our laps and as we caress it gently and it purrs and kneads our pant legs right before running off to **** in the corner, we remember that we need to make concessions and plannings to deal with this.

WHERE?

This is going to be held in Santa Barbara this year. Exactly at 1722 State Street, Santa Barbara, Ca 93101

Google Map

WHEN?

Labor day weekend! Sunday September 6th, 2009! The throwdown will start at 1:00PM until whenever Omega kicks us out of the gym.

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Well at the Mega throwdown, there will be a lot of ass grabbing and people flailing their arms about trying to mimic martial artists. There will actually be some people there though, who are actual Martial Artists, so watch out for those guys.

OTHER THINGS THAT MIGHT BE HAPPENING.

GONG SAU: Sirc vs. Munacra. The not so muchly anticipated gong sau of 2009. Since I refuse to waste 20 minutes uploading **** on youtube, it's been decided that I have to fight Munacra so that I can show I can pretend to be a martial artist, too? Or something like that. Scratch that, Munacra is a cowardly bitch and decided it'd be best if he didn't tell anybody until... well never. Instead he left little clues here and there until I happened upon one of them. Coward and a liar.

SPECIAL GUEST STARS: I don't actually know if there will be any, but you never know. There's a few MMA folks that live around that area that might be persuaded to head out to this shindig. Maybe. We'll see. Some world-class BJJ guys may be showing up as well as maybe an MMA celebrity.

THINGS: Yes there will be things to do. This is a great opportunity to learn some new techniques and get experience sparring people you're not used to sparring all the time, which is a wonderful and awesome experience if you're a serious Martial Larpist. I believe that Omega will be showing some new techniques as well as anybody who has any real skills in their respective art. Throwdowns are also partly seminars/workshops in nature.

AFTERWARDS: There will be some going out and having fun afterwards. Santa Barbara is full of fun things to do. Warning though: We at bulshido do not condone you acting like a jackass because you think that you're with a group of "fighters" and you can go out and pick fights. If you do, you are on your own. Sorry asshole, we're not helping enable your faggotry.

Reccomendations for lodging:

Staying in santa barbara will be a little on the expensive side. I'd recommend staying off of State Street if you can. However, Omega is good friends with the people at the Sandpiper Lodge, so if you feel like spending an extra few dollars to pass business over, feel free. I'd highly recommend finding someone you're not afraid of and getting a room together. It's cheaper and more fun this way.

Any questions can be directed to this thread. Anybody with real authority will answer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 10:19pm

Style: FreeStyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My question is who else from the fontana, rancho cucamonga area is driving down there. Carpool anyone...

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 4:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a few, check the thread in the forums in the Throwdown section. There's going to be people coming from there.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 7:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you seriously think I was joking about my offer to take Munacra's place? Because for all the alpha-male posture your skinny ass has been doing over the whole Munacra issue, the moment I offered to take his place you went silent and sorta kinda reluctantly agree over AIM.

LET'S MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR: I AM SIRC'S NEW OPPONENT. SIRC HAS AGREED TO THIS AND ANY CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY ARE FALSE. WE WILL BE IN THE SAME ROOM AT THE SAME TIME. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR THIS HAPPENING.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 7:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Boyd-

This seems a little out of place here, don'cha think?

Josh

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 8:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The world must see sirc's cowardice
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 8:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure. Why not. Ok. What ever.

Dude-it make no sense here. Go take it back to the other Mega TD thread where people are actually paying attention.

Josh

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 1:18am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine so be it aaron!