221961 Bullies, 4335 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Reviewsday Round-Up of MMA and Fighty-Related Products

Honestly I'm not 100% comfortable with the emerging bulls-cowboys-roping-roundup theme. Cattle farmers are cool and all, but there aren't that many that do Brazilian Jiujitsu, Sambo, Muay Thai, or Boxing, etc.

However, if you are a cattle farmer and do one of these, please let us know.

Anyway, on to the Reviews!

Redline420 posted a review of a new NO2 supplement that must make the Southern Poverty Law Center nervous: "White Flood".
    I decided since I've tried so many supplements, I'd give at least reviews to the products that I found were worth the money. With that being said White Flood is a solid Nitric Oxide supplement...
    And we thank you for your service Redline420!

Hey, lookie there, he posted another review. This time of 100% Whey Gold Standard which appears to be a protein powder. Either that or an upcoming biopic about Little Miss Muffet's rise to stardom.
    First lets look at what its got. 24 grams of Whey Protein Isolate, which is currently the most bio available source of protein available, meaning it will digest the best and fastest over other sources. It also contains 5 grams of BCAA's, or Branched Chain Amino Acids...
    Partezan, who's half Political Pundit, half Delicious Pizza Topping, covers the epic Bas Rutten - Big DVD of Combat/MMA Workout/Street Defence set.
    Reviewed here will be three of his teaching products starting with the Big DVD of combat. The first thing to mention about this DVD is that if your expecting the funny Bas then you will get your moneys worth.
    Now I know some of you ranch-hands (see, I can keep with a theme) own these too. So you can use our Reviews system to add your own ratings. Just click "Go Advanced" fill in the appropriate bits with whatever value you feel is... err... appropriate, click the little box, and become famous yourself!

A review of Grappler's Guide to Sports Nutrition by John Berardi and Micheal Fry was posted by our very own Kentucky Fried Chokin as well. It's finger-lickin-useful to read and base your purchase decision on.
    This was a great book that I bought online while in Brazil. I was looking for nutrition advice, so I went to the first place I always go to (and you should too): the stickies. I was reading the nutrition stickies in the PT forum and reading the articles by John Berardi.
    Additional reviews you can check out and, if you've bought the product or service yourself, comment on include:

Kodokan Judo Throwing techniques - Daigo Toshiro by kikoolol
    Anderson Silva: Striking by honest_truth
    Attached Images