Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2009 10:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Martin Day, fighting fit

I searched the forums for this guy. Both types. Nothing turned up. (DO YOU MEAN YOU SERIOUSLY HAVEN'T SEEN THIS GUY YET?)

1: LOOK ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3bSU...eature=related

2: STOP LAUGHING

3: LOOK ---> http://www.martindayfitness.com/UnarmedCombat.html

Martin Day martial arts and self defense expert: Protect against weapons, knives or similar products with uncensored elite unarmed combat training. Ideal for both men & womens street awareness for self defence

Exposed: 106 Life-Preserving, Scumbag Repellent, Unarmed Combat Techniques From A True Battle Hardened Special Forces Instructor & Internationally Renowned Karate Master…

“How To Quickly & Easily Destroy & Disable Any Dangerous Street-Attacker That Threatens YOUR Life With Devastating REVOLUTIONARY Combat Proven Defence Actions & Techniques That Are Simple & Effective To Learn… and WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE…RIGHT NOW!”

BEST PART: Whether you’re a complete novice or a fully equipped self-defence expert that knows every drill and technique that’s ever been invented… this Unique, Groundbreaking 3 DVD set “Uncensored Elite Unarmed Combat” will Give YOU Everything YOU Need To Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Friends… and TAKE OUT any Creep or Thug Easily and Efficiently… GUARANTEED!

(I'll stop there, I'm not going to quote the entire ad copy...)

SpecOps ninja... http://www.martindayfitness.com/bio.html

:bowdown:

Martin Day was born in Sussex, England in 1955 and moved to Australia in 2004. He says he is “not a hero” but has been presented with active service and campaign medals gained through his military career with elite British Army combat units for twenty years. Some of the units he has trained (and served with) include Special Forces, 22 SAS, the Coldstream Guards the Ghurkha’s, The Parachute Regiment and Royal Marines.

A lot of his time was also spent abroad training Australian, New Zealand, American and Canadian armed forces.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/26/2009 11:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I thank you for the lulz sir
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/26/2009 3:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo noob and, erm, chess

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He claims (British army boxing team), SAS, Gurkhas, Paras, Marines, "youngest patrol commander" etc... involvement and / or service. I was dead excited until I saw him in action. The knife disarm video in particular had me in stitches although that's probably how anyone attempting it would end up.

His private detective agency is equally interesting. Click on the links in this - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/martin-day/10/845/322

Arrse appears to be getting stuck into him.

Posted On:
    5/26/2009 5:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Filipino

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I ordered his dVds and they wouldn't play. Area limitations. Sound like I'm not missing anything

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/15/2009 5:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu, freestyle karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have Martin's tapes and book and have used his workouts since February 2009. Initially his Matt Furey-esque website put me off, but I decided to take a chance first on his book. When I liked it, I ordered the tapes. I have found them to be very good bodyweight workouts. His proprietary multi-movement Combat-Alpha-Bravo-Charlie exercises get my heart pumping and I have made a lot of good gains in my endurance and flexibility. Best of all, having started and stopped a number of weight training and body weight/aerobics routines in the past few years, this one is a good fit for me and motivates me to keep going. I emailed him some questions and he has been good about replying and providing personal pointers and encouragement. I was also very pleased with the quality of production of the dvds and his presentation in them.

Posted On:
    8/15/2009 6:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had an area problem with his dVDs and had to get an al region DVd player. I received a free exercise book with his self defense DVDs. The book has some good exercises and was the only good part of the deal. His self defense moves are a joke. I'm sure in a self defense situation I would kick somebody in the head especially in a knife disarm.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2009 9:10pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebuyaga View Post
    I searched the forums for this guy. Both types. Nothing turned up.
    That is odd as I started this thread 2 years ago: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...+international

To sum up he is a former Ty-Ga Karate International (UK) instructor who went his own, albeit very similar, way.

He is focusing on Australia currently as apparently they do not have enough McDojos in certain areas.

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 5:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to admit while I think his sekf defense is b.s., he is in good shape and kick really high for a guy the same age as me.