Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 7:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since this is a crap review and games are being played, take a look at this list:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/banlist.php

Karatekid631 and Shin no Shin are the same as ping fa.
    Jellyroll and gmack are the same.

The next new account that you posters choose to create, all your accounts will be banned. That means your original account as well.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/07/2009 7:45am at .

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 5:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jiu Jitsu, Looang Fu Pai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So what is the deal? Are you all posting from the school computer?
    Honestly, what kind of question/statement is this. Do you actually think that we, negative or positive, are all taking turns sitting down and posting this info on the school computer. I am doing this from my own puter. Please, one would think that someone of your "credentials" would think otherwise and take it for what it is, the protection of a system that is being misrepresented by someones bad experience due a poor instructor from ONE school. Please stop yourself.
    Last edited by jitsuka; 10/07/2009 6:04pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 8:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jitsuka View Post
    Honestly, what kind of question/statement is this. Do you actually think that we, negative or positive, are all taking turns sitting down and posting this info on the school computer.
    It has happened before, it will happen again. You in particular? Who knows, that is why the question was asked.

I am doing this from my own puter. Please, one would think that someone of your "credentials" would think otherwise and take it for what it is, the protection of a system that is being misrepresented by someones bad experience due a poor instructor from ONE school. Please stop yourself.
    My credentials? Hahahahahaha. My credentials would actually make me doubt your word outright.

The post just above yours states why I asked the question. Someone created three accounts to post positive and negative responses. Another person posted two accounts to post positive and negative.

Yes, even instructors have stooped to this themselves. So, yes, I know people do the exact thing you find unbelievable.

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 9:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jiu Jitsu, Looang Fu Pai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good enough. I still stand firm in my statements supporting AJJC and always will. Also dont think that I was mocking your experience, because that was not my intention. But to doubt my word outright because of your experience without knowing mine is a bit much on your part dont you think? just making a statement. Be Well.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 10:44pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still stand firm in my statements supporting AJJC and always will.
    Did I tell you not to? No.
    But to doubt my word outright because of your experience without knowing mine is a bit much on your part dont you think?
    No, your assumptions are a bit much.

Did I call you into question or, did I post directly after one of the banned multiple account users?

Now if spoke directly to you, while quoting one of your posts, you might have a valid argument.

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 7:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by gmack; 10/08/2009 8:27pm at .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123