223747 Bullies, 3934 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 48 of 48
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. dwkfym is offline
    dwkfym's Avatar

    Yours truly

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,016

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 1:57am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    Assuming she was cute to begin with, a chick saying this would make my dick move a little (more than it already had).
    Negative. Not cute. She could be if she wasn't so butch though. Like the elements are there, cute eyes, good nose, etc, but walks around like a dude and muscle + fat in the wrong places. Worse is her bad personality.

    I personally really don't like it when people act hostile and impose a threatening image. Call me sexist, but I dislike it even more when girls think it makes them cool or something.
  2. vile_zoidberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Drum, NY
    Posts
    358

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 3:25am


     Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Negative. Not cute. She could be if she wasn't so butch though. Like the elements are there, cute eyes, good nose, etc, but walks around like a dude and muscle + fat in the wrong places. Worse is her bad personality.

    I personally really don't like it when people act hostile and impose a threatening image. Call me sexist, but I dislike it even more when girls think it makes them cool or something.
    Pshhh, whatever. Women should have broad hands and facial hair. And huge hips. Your children will probably be hideous, but they'll be strong and plentiful.
  3. dwkfym is offline
    dwkfym's Avatar

    Yours truly

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,016

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 4:07am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    Pshhh, whatever. Women should have broad hands and facial hair. And huge hips. Your children will probably be hideous, but they'll be strong and plentiful.
    Did you forget to mention a dick? I want my kids to have two penises
  4. vile_zoidberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Drum, NY
    Posts
    358

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 5:43am


     Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Did you forget to mention a dick? I want my kids to have two penises
    That's pretty gay dude.
  5. dwkfym is offline
    dwkfym's Avatar

    Yours truly

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,016

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 6:28am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was what I was trying to illustrate
  6. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 8:58am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    That's pretty gay dude.
    Not if he sires two sons.

    Of course, two penises on two daughters or--better yet--on one daughter...
  7. dwkfym is offline
    dwkfym's Avatar

    Yours truly

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,016

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 9:04am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just when I thought I went too far, bullshido proves me wrong. Awesome!
  8. Sley is offline

    mr. Hobbes

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390

    Posted On:
    8/03/2009 10:45am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This discussion needs midget porn.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.