Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 6:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know what to make of this, myself. But then I'm an amateur/village idiot with all the backroom stuff.

I'd like to see Fedor and Lesnar fight, but I don't know if it'll happen.

And I'm no fan of Dana White either.

For me, if it happens, it happens, but I won't be holding my breath.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 6:13pm

Style: Judo, Wrestling, Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and I HIGHLY doubt Fedor is afraid of Lesnar.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason123 View Post
    MOst of those fights were HW's with 2-3 fight losing streaks. He fights who he gets...Im saying he doesnt get to fight the best fighters. I would have never said he needed to fight sylvia...or Arlovski. UFC will continue to get the best fighters its the top org. They will have who ever they want to except Fedor....So he can still fight people he outclasses and build up wins and all you Fedor lovers can continue your dreamworld where hes the best HW.
    2-3 fight losing streaks?
    You're making **** up and you're amazingly wrong.

Sylvia was 1-1 in his last two fights (one of which was his loss to Nog, where I think he did quite well actually) and 7 and 3 in the previous 3 and a half years. Sylvia won his last fight in the UFC

AA was on a 5 fight win streak going into the Fedor fight and 7 and 2 in the previous 3 and a half years. Arlovski also won his last three fights in the UFC.

There is a reason that AA and Sylvia were considered top-5 HW's when Fedor fought them: they were.

Lesnar is #1 Fedor is #2 and the rest are just fillers.
    You have to be a troll because there is absolutely no rational basis on which you can claim that Lesnar is ranked ahead of Fedor. None whatsoever.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 6:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's another one for you:
    AA and Sylvia have much better win percentages (even with their current status) than either Mir or Randy who are Lesnar's only legitimate wins.

Lesnar is good but to in anyway suggest he's the #1 HW is plain ignorance or stupidity or both.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:41pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    Here's another one for you:
    AA and Sylvia have much better win percentages (even with their current status) than either Mir or Randy who are Lesnar's only legitimate wins.

Lesnar is good but to in anyway suggest he's the #1 HW is plain ignorance or stupidity or both.
    I was really upset with Arlovski's fight against Big Country. I felt Nelson was really getting the better of a grappling situation and they kept resetting them before Nelson had a chance to formulate his game plan. Other than that I wouldn't argue the quality of Arlovski's wins, though.

Sylvia, on the other hand was very overrated.

Not agreeing with the guy you're arguing with in the slightest. But the heavyweight class is changing rapidly and I can see people questioning how good certain ex champions really were.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 12:06am

Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Sylvia was 1-1 in his last two fights"
    and 1-2 in his last three. besides his one victory over Brandon Vera, he has 4 losses since 2007, one of which to Ray Mercer. When he fought Fedor his hayday was gone. (example: his six fight win streak in the UFC from 2005 to 2006 or his 16 fight win streak from 2001-2003)

Arlovski was on a winning streak.

Hong Man Choi is a joke he lost 2 fights after Fedor and his only win since 2006 has been against Jose Canseco.

Mark Hunt just came off a loss when he fought Fedor and is on a 5 fight losing streak.

They may be the top 10 of the division but the division sucks and Fedor always fights the best on their way down not when they're on top.

I see Fedor getting pummeled by lesnar...Period.

He will not take that fight.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 2:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason123 View Post
    Hong Man Choi is a joke he lost 2 fights after Fedor and his only win since 2006 has been against Jose Canseco.

Mark Hunt just came off a loss when he fought Fedor and is on a 5 fight losing streak.
    Choi, sure that appeases the Japanese fans. Hunt though was the 5th ranked HW at the time.

They may be the top 10 of the division but the division sucks and Fedor always fights the best on their way down not when they're on top.

I see Fedor getting pummeled by lesnar...Period.

He will not take that fight.
    Fedor fights the best whenever he can. Lesnar has yet to fight anyone that can be remotely considered the best.

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 9:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HMC would wreck Lesnar.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213