Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you could shoot him in the foot first, that way he'll never get far.
    or make him wear a bell around his neck.

  2. #12
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,887
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simio de las Rocas View Post
    The fuckers would nick it.

    They're worse than fucking pikeys !
    Notice how Taliban and caravan almost rhyme... coincidence?
    I think not.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi


  3. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    814
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm jealous. The most I ever carried on board ship included things like a gerber tool and a mag light.

    ;)

  4. #14
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis_Fist View Post
    I'm jealous. The most I ever carried on board ship included things like a gerber tool and a mag light.

    ;)
    Us medics use those for surgery with a bit of wood alcohol to stop the bleeding afterwards
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  5. #15
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey Simio, ive got an idea, maybe you can pass it on to your general.

    it will effectively win the war in afghanistan.
    every dead or captured taleeb gets eyegouched and impaled on a pointy stick with blashpemous texts on boards around their necks.

    then you poison the soils they use to grow food and force everyone who likes to eat twice a day to come to a special secured distributioncenter where they will be registered and get id cards.
    everyone without an id card gets shot on sight.

    4 to 5 months no moar mr hide and seek.

  6. #16
    vigilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,293
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And another serious military thread derailed by Lebell.
    bump

    Shop talk, Military&Leo only subforum- bad idea? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

  7. #17
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i didnt mean to derail an internet thread, i just gave you guys the key to victory.

    ingrates.
    but fine, i'll unsubscribe!

    (p.s. you look totally hot in a uniform dude)

  8. #18
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Recruiting still sucks.
    Cansofcom is the way to go.

    The Spectre maintained it's zero. I find it sits a little low which takes getting used to (being used to the C79) and it's also impossible to mount a laser designator on top of the C7 barrel/hand guards because it screws with the scope image.
    I had to file down the top of my receiver too with a gerber to make the scope fit, aside from that it was awesome. Batteries are a **** to get a hold of though.
    I have a SpectreDR on my M4. I love it. It's heavy, but the 70% solution to everything. Like getting into two different firefights in a period of two hours. One at 400+ meters, and one in a village at 30 meters and in.

    The eye relief can be problematic, but once you get used to it, the DR is money. I've never had a problem with it maintaining zero, but it does shoot a bit low close up, even when it's zeroed properly. The workaround for that can **** it up at long range, so I just got used to going for head/neck shots.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  9. #19
    vigilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,293
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    I have a SpectreDR on my M4. I love it. It's heavy, but the 70% solution to everything. Like getting into two different firefights in a period of two hours. One at 400+ meters, and one in a village at 30 meters and in.

    The eye relief can be problematic, but once you get used to it, the DR is money. I've never had a problem with it maintaining zero, but it does shoot a bit low close up, even when it's zeroed properly. The workaround for that can **** it up at long range, so I just got used to going for head/neck shots.
    Where did you pick it up?
    Another problem on my end is that the Canadan army doesn't have the whole M4 carbine thing down yet. We're normally using something with the barrel lenght of an M16a2 and a collapsible stock.

    The built in range adjuster in the reticule is set for an M4 so our longer barrels **** it up a little bit.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

  10. #20
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Where did you pick it up?
    Another problem on my end is that the Canadan army doesn't have the whole M4 carbine thing down yet. We're normally using something with the barrel lenght of an M16a2 and a collapsible stock.

    The built in range adjuster in the reticule is set for an M4 so our longer barrels **** it up a little bit.
    It was issued. Choice between ELCAN, ACOG, and EOTech holosight.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO