Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has YMAS movie written all over it. A few alive training Bullies are the only ones left against armies of the (un?)dead training styles. Waves of TKD folks one stepping toward them. Armies of chunners chainpunching their way across vast swaths of barren land. That's only the start. The possibilities are endless!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    This has YMAS movie written all over it. A few alive training Bullies are the only ones left against armies of the (un?)dead training styles. Waves of TKD folks one stepping toward them. Armies of chunners chainpunching their way across vast swaths of barren land. That's only the start. The possibilities are endless!
    ...Aikidoka standing around in dresses with tear filled eyes saying "Why won't they hold our hands?"

No?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not all aikidoka wear dresses....we're not allowed to until blackbelt. So there!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnevans View Post
    Not all aikidoka wear dresses....we're not allowed to until blackbelt. So there!

Doesn't mean you don't want to! Go on, admit it!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    YES!!!!!!!!!! my hello kitty belt idea is taking off!!!!!
    I want one of these to match with my hello kitty badge.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Things about Jits: How do Armbar 2.0

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your avatar is kind of gayish - transsexualish - but then again so are your answers... Better to dissapear like a ninjer... too much...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gromogrobow View Post
    Your avatar is kind of gayish - transsexualish - but then again so are your answers... Better to dissapear like a ninjer... too much...
    Whatever appeals to you. It's all good.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be perfectly honest the only reason I read the chun, ninjer and aikido threads are the hopes that they'll accept a sparring match with a bully and get martially raped.

I'm not really interested in them getting a cerebral beat down anymore because it doesn't seem to work.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantroce View Post
    To be perfectly honest the only reason I read the chun, ninjer and aikido threads are the hopes that they'll accept a sparring match with a bully and get martially raped.

I'm not really interested in them getting a cerebral beat down anymore because it doesn't seem to work.
    Just like Wing Chun

I donno as lame as the mockery of chun has become Aikido bashing is always funny

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    I think you were born out of your mother's arsehole because her vagina was too busy. It sounds crazy, but then again...
    This is perhaps the best quote I have from Bullshido. The mental image it conjures is....memorable.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last