Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #21
    T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has YMAS movie written all over it. A few alive training Bullies are the only ones left against armies of the (un?)dead training styles. Waves of TKD folks one stepping toward them. Armies of chunners chainpunching their way across vast swaths of barren land. That's only the start. The possibilities are endless!

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    880
    Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    This has YMAS movie written all over it. A few alive training Bullies are the only ones left against armies of the (un?)dead training styles. Waves of TKD folks one stepping toward them. Armies of chunners chainpunching their way across vast swaths of barren land. That's only the start. The possibilities are endless!
    ...Aikidoka standing around in dresses with tear filled eyes saying "Why won't they hold our hands?"

    No?

  3. #23

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    214
    Style
    Bas Rutten tapes
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not all aikidoka wear dresses....we're not allowed to until blackbelt. So there!

  4. #24
    Yoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,819
    Style
    Aikijujutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnevans View Post
    Not all aikidoka wear dresses....we're not allowed to until blackbelt. So there!

    Doesn't mean you don't want to! Go on, admit it!

  5. #25
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,967
    Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    YES!!!!!!!!!! my hello kitty belt idea is taking off!!!!!
    I want one of these to match with my hello kitty badge.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #26
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your avatar is kind of gayish - transsexualish - but then again so are your answers... Better to dissapear like a ninjer... too much...

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,121
    Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gromogrobow View Post
    Your avatar is kind of gayish - transsexualish - but then again so are your answers... Better to dissapear like a ninjer... too much...
    Whatever appeals to you. It's all good.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    136
    Style
    We'll see
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be perfectly honest the only reason I read the chun, ninjer and aikido threads are the hopes that they'll accept a sparring match with a bully and get martially raped.

    I'm not really interested in them getting a cerebral beat down anymore because it doesn't seem to work.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantroce View Post
    To be perfectly honest the only reason I read the chun, ninjer and aikido threads are the hopes that they'll accept a sparring match with a bully and get martially raped.

    I'm not really interested in them getting a cerebral beat down anymore because it doesn't seem to work.
    Just like Wing Chun


    I donno as lame as the mockery of chun has become Aikido bashing is always funny

  10. #30
    vaquero de las nalgas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PHX or thereabouts
    Posts
    861
    Style
    Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    I think you were born out of your mother's arsehole because her vagina was too busy. It sounds crazy, but then again...
    This is perhaps the best quote I have from Bullshido. The mental image it conjures is....memorable.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO