Posted On:
    7/28/2009 7:09pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    ?????
    In case you didn't understand, what I see is you doing a twisting leg lock on a teenager who's not resisting and then not letting go when he taps like ten times.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 7:38pm

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The jaw lock is a Combat Sambo move that needs to get taught more often in those kind of things. We had a 10 year old do it to an adult who snatched him up; broke his jaw in a snap....
    After hearing that I'd love to know some more details of the jaw lock ( what part of the head, where on the jaw, power generation, etc.) because if something that simple and powerful exists I feel almost obligated to show a video to my mom and other small frys in my life who could use a trick or two like that.

This of course goes with the disclaimer I know it's not magic be all end all blah blah no alive training blah blah catfish.

These video make me long for the ability to train. Curse you joints of glass. Maybe some day...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 7:59pm

Style: Judo & BJJ hacker

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am thinking like $20 but really there is so much better stuff out there at that price.
    You aren't wrong very often, but you're wrong now. You are so undervaluing yourself. The DVD would still be a bargain at double the price. Make some money. You deserve it.

And how can I get one?

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 8:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    In case you didn't understand, what I see is you doing a twisting leg lock on a teenager who's not resisting and then not letting go when he taps like ten times.
    Perhaps you need to adjust your vision then.

Every time he taps I ease up, where that not so I would have dislocated his hip. I slightly reapply pressure at various places when he tries ways to escape.

Yes, I suppose he, or anyone else, could have been resisting more. Its happened before, more than once. All that happens then is I finish the technique anyway, or change it up and still make my point.

If you watch one of the other tapes you will hear me clearly tell him to "work with me." I knew what it meant when Gene said it to me, as did Moose EVERY time I told that to him all day long.

So, eat a bran muffin and lighten the hell up.

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 8:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2groggy View Post
    You aren't wrong very often, but you're wrong now. You are so undervaluing yourself. The DVD would still be a bargain at double the price. Make some money. You deserve it.

And how can I get one?
    Everything I have on video from that clinic has been posted here for free...

....turn it over to the child cruelty prevention league asap!

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 8:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post

When you're instructor is demonstrating a triangle choke, do you posture, and break the choke, or do you let him do it?

It was a demonstration. You let the damn move happen. When he told me to try and escape, I did. He applied pressure to show me and everyone else that its difficult to escape.

As for the tapping and yelling, hell, It was funny. Everyone laughed, and everyone on bullshido enjoyed it. I over did it a little, as I knew it'd be posted here.

But it still hurt like hell.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 8:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH, FYI, if I kept it tight on the throw, it dislocates on the way over so the resistance thing is flummery.

Nothing happened to Moose that day that hasn't happened to me hundreds of times at the hands of legends of this field...

...hell George Dillman even sucker punched me once, and it made a national mag.

Years ago at Spirit of the Eagle, I had Dom O'grady as uke for a cane demo. Dom noticed the louder he yelled, the more they laughed. No matter how many times I threatened to REALLY hurt him with the cane, the damn ham kept it up. He still laughs about it to this day.

Things are not always as they seem.

Wow, I have been accused of racism and child abuse in one week here! Must be a record.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 9:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: western MA, Sambo, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome thread! Of course the child abuse accusations are a little off putting considering I was there to witness it all first hand and did nothing to stop it...I am pretty sure I was laughing as well.

Regardless, thank you for posting these, even though I was there I forgot plenty, I remembered alot but it is always nice to get a reminder. I have been getting a good deal of play from the whizzer grip we did that day.

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 9:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, his mom and Dad were there too, so we all must be very bad people....

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 10:12pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Jazz View Post
    After hearing that I'd love to know some more details of the jaw lock ( what part of the head, where on the jaw, power generation, etc.) because if something that simple and powerful exists I feel almost obligated to show a video to my mom and other small frys in my life who could use a trick or two like that.

This of course goes with the disclaimer I know it's not magic be all end all blah blah no alive training blah blah catfish.

These video make me long for the ability to train. Curse you joints of glass. Maybe some day...
    I don't have any video, but I will work on that for ya.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast