221365 Bullies, 3954 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How Do Armbar: Reddit

HOW DO ARMBAR? is back! And this time Reddit's users are using the long rope of Internet discussion forums to hang themselves for being criminally stupid when it comes to Kung Fu, the UFC and MMA, and how fighting works in general.
    Hesperus, which is Greek for "guy who uses ladies handbag" dug up a gem of a discussion thread over on Reddit.com, which is apparently a location for neckbeards and sinophiles to share links to crap that their mothers weren't interested in going down to the basement to see.

The discussion centers around a video of some knucklehead demonstrating ridiculous "fighting" techniques that would most likely earn him a 7-night stay at the local trauma center should he ever try to use them on a person intent on causing him serious harm...
    Full article is here, clicking make links work.
    Attached Images  

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 9:03pm

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 9:19pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We could do a weekly HDA if we get enough suggestions.

Registered Member

Where tornadoes come sweeping down the lane.

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 11:33pm

Style: Bas Rutten's MMA workout.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's stuff like this that makes me wish, I had a few million dollars lying around. So I could either go myself or pay a few fighters to go around find these idiots ala Jay and Silent Bob, and show them just how applicable this "sport" is to real life. I know this will likely get me flamed for newb comments, but come on you know everyone of you has had this thought ,or something very close to at one time or another.

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 10:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 1:04pm

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How to defeat an MMA guy?

Fucking train MMA, d-bags!

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gotta love the title of this video

YouTube - Mount to Kamora 1