• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/15/2009 8:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was lucky enough to find real martial arts before I found bullshido.

I started reading the forums and everything said here was common sense to me.And then I found out what load of crap some people consider martial arts, and train in that load of crap.That was my enlightening moment.Blew my mind.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 12:53am

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's late but I have to add my gratitude and thanks to the pile. I found bullshido after leaving my Kuk Sool Won school. I was lucky enough to realize it was bullshit after my second "World Championship" hand slapping tournament and the starting up of the Black Belt Club.

So good for me i figured it out all by myself. Right?

Wrong. I had narrowed my choice for my next school down to kenpo or ving tsun. I also considered ninjutsu, if i could only find a school!(good thing i didn't know ninjutsu and bujikan were the samething or i might be a ninjer today)

so while trying to find a school i googled TKD just for the hell of it and find the TKD sucks video.

After something like 7 watches and LMAO i decided i had to see the site> registers> Throwdowns?> ATX Throwdown> ass raped by ATX crew(I left with a black eye)> Happiness.

Big Thanks to the ATX guys for helping me pull my head out mof my ass. JNP, 1bad65, Auschip, Hedge, Damodoras108(Thx for the black eye) everyone really thank you.

What happened to the Austin TD's i would love to ruin another one with my being a stupid quiet wierdo-ness.

But again thank you bullshido.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456