Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2009 11:46am

Style: BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if there is no living space on the other side then it may have 2x6 constructions...interesting...damnit...the side that has no living space on has stuff mounted on it already >_<. The side I want to mount the bag has our hallway next to it. I can't really look at the inside of our wall to see the stud size, but I'm guessing fo the ceiling is 2x4 trusses that the garage wall is probably the same. I'll see if I can check our building rep.

*update* - I called my builder...they said everything is 2x4 construction even the garage and exterior walls. *sigh*
    Last edited by newbie999; 11/09/2009 12:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2010 9:33am

Style: Standup, Ground-fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I've been told to post this here! Question: exactly how shitty are TKO bags?

I ask because I have a choice between $200 for a shipped KO Fightsports 100lbs banana bag, or $80 for the TKO equivalent at a local store that takes returns. Is the difference in quality worth $120 and the sacrifice in convenience?

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 3:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was in the same scenario, but ended up dropping cash for the KO Fightgear bag. So nice...

I've never used the TKO bag... but have heard not so good things about it... Anyways good luck with the decision.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456