222055 Bullies, 3750 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 103
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Dak is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    596

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 1:10pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    World Super Hero Registry

    didnt find anything on minimal searches.

    I will just leave these here.

    http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.co...ry_gallery.htm

    WHo is Master LEgend????
    YouTube - Who is Master Legend?


    QUOTE FROM WEBSITE ABOUT MASTER LEGEND

    "I am a real life super hero born with powers of the veil and voodoo teachings. I have studied psychology all my life and use my abilities to defend the helpless and help the desperate as a specially trained fighter in many forms that I have developed my own . It is the secret of the diamond spirit. It is my duty and my life."*

    i lol'd


    your various searches will lead to what have you.
  2. Raging Monkey is offline
    Raging Monkey's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    396

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:32pm


     Style: BJJ, JJJ and JKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF just happened on my monitor?
  3. Kilbourn is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gaia
    Posts
    98

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 3:05pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo,TKD for funzies

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  4. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 3:10pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Figures, the supervillain registry is run by ninjas.
    http://www.supervillainregistry.org/
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  5. MBriefcase is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    56

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 5:18pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: San shou

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We in Cincinnati are proud of the Shadow Hare. Fearsome guy.

    YouTube - Cincinnati's Masked Super Hero: Part 1
    Last edited by MBriefcase; 7/21/2009 5:20pm at . Reason: can't figure out how to embed video. don't have time to.
  6. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 6:38pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MBriefcase View Post
    We in Cincinnati are proud of the Shadow Hare. Fearsome guy.

    YouTube - Cincinnati's Masked Super Hero: Part 1
    Now I have to join the league of super villains, and kick that guy's ass.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  7. gsalgado7 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    146

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 9:57pm


     Style: Beginners Sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Master Legend should get complete Bullshido support. His mission is to fight staph infections!
  8. Kilbourn is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gaia
    Posts
    98

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 10:14pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo,TKD for funzies

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Now I have to join the league of super villains, and kick that guy's ass.
    But that would require you to become a ninja, what would your loved ones say?

    I think Master Legend should get complete Bullshido support. His mission is to fight staph infections!
    You know what? I agree.
  9. resolve is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    LA atm
    Posts
    234

    Posted On:
    7/21/2009 10:28pm


     Style: Judo / Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Now I have to join the league of super villains, and kick that guy's ass.
    Can you imagine the headlines?

    "Local superhero team falls victim to supervillain and ninja gang!"

    Why ninjas? You would use ninjers for cannon fodder and someone to outrun when the cops show up :)

    It would probably go down something like the movie "Anchorman"s fight scene because you know someone is gonna pull out a motherfuckin spear or something. Probably one of your ninjers.

    Then you could post it on the supervillain registry and then 'Shadow Hare' would find the post and an inter-forum war would break out!
  10. colonelpong2 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,090

    Posted On:
    7/22/2009 5:50am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak View Post
    didnt find anything on minimal searches.

    I will just leave these here.

    http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.co...ry_gallery.htm

    WHo is Master LEgend????
    YouTube - Who is Master Legend?


    QUOTE FROM WEBSITE ABOUT MASTER LEGEND

    "I am a real life super hero born with powers of the veil and voodoo teachings. I have studied psychology all my life and use my abilities to defend the helpless and help the desperate as a specially trained fighter in many forms that I have developed my own . It is the secret of the diamond spirit. It is my duty and my life."*

    i lol'd


    your various searches will lead to what have you.
    Did you HAVE to subject us to that? Bad. Naughty.
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.