Sponsored Links Spacer Image

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:31pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I drive by Immortal Fitness regularly. It looks like you guys have a pretty awesome curriculum. Being a CMA guy who fences, the Chinese fencing class looks really cool. I'm not looking for a new place to train, but I'd like to meet you sometime and see what you do.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 3:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mantis Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    I drive by Immortal Fitness regularly. It looks like you guys have a pretty awesome curriculum. Being a CMA guy who fences, the Chinese fencing class looks really cool. I'm not looking for a new place to train, but I'd like to meet you sometime and see what you do.
    Absolutely! Come on by whenever you've got a free minute. Just drop me a line and let me know.

Lookin' forward to meeting you,
    Mike D.

PS
    Sorry for the late response. You can reach me directly at (619) 917 - 9017 (biz line and celli).

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/07/2010 1:38am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I stopped teaching to pursue other arts, but haven't really been able to find a job in a long time. Once I do, I plan on starting at an actual school again, and I'll make it a point to check out this one and let you know what I think. I'm renewing my security guard card after several years, after which I'm pretty sure I can start working security again (and I'm graduating from college next month) and have some money to drop into training again. Anyway, just thought I'd necro to let you know that this is in the works.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12