Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/19/2009 1:11am

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Possible Gong Sau in Washington State

I was messing around on youtube the other day, and I noticed a user named 'therealbullden'. Kind of like an anti Bullshido shtick, but BobClumsyNinja is one of his friends so I assumed it was a joke.

I noticed something interesting in the comments page though. A user named 'patrickhenrysghost' claimed to have made a few challenges on Bullshido, and nobody had responded.

patrickhenrysghost (5 months ago)

I agree. Its obvious that the extent of "training" most of the morons have on that site consists of watching TV and talking **** on the net. I'm an Aikidoka, and have called a few of them out. No takers. You've got yourself a new subscriber.
    Now I thought to myself, that can't be right. So I sent him this.

Hey
    I read on a comment on therealbullden's domain from a few months ago, that you called out some Bullshidoka and nobody responded. Our apologies. Send me a message with your contact info, and if I can't fly out to you personally we'll find someone else who can. Sorry it took so long to respond.

I put this on your message board too, but figured you might not get it. Respond asap please, we need to make plans around fight schedules and stuff.
    He responded
    I can be reached here. I'm in Washington state. Why the interest? Looking for talent?
    To which I said
    Not exactly. Bullshido isn't like most forums in that it's not restricted to talk. Challenges in particular are taken very seriously, and if you did issue a challenge and were rejected it must have been a mistake. We can do out best to rectify, if you're still interested in testing us. I'll see if we have some game members in WA.
    So, I guess that's the story. I guess I'm expecting him to pull out, I'm really just doing this for the credibility of the site. But if he doesn't ***** out and decides to meet someone, anybody in Washington willing to kick a little skirt?

Edit: Ballsack, I think this is in the wrong forum.

Oh well. If it is, someone move it.
    Last edited by marcusdbrutus; 7/19/2009 1:17am at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/19/2009 11:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ................................................?

okay....good luck with that.

the guy is an aikidoka, those guys cant be beaten because no matter how strong you are they can use your own strenght...AGAINST you...

Posted On:
    7/19/2009 11:51am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plus he'll be wearing a skirt, the only thing worse than having your arm ripped off in juji gatame, is having your head up a mans skirt while he does it, been there.

Posted On:
    7/19/2009 11:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Plus he'll be wearing a skirt, the only thing worse than having your arm ripped off in juji gatame, is having your head up a mans skirt while he does it, been there.

you are killing me! hahahaha!

When wearing a proper skirt for a challenge use a dark somber color and no distracting patterns
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/19/2009 11:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trolling Troll Trolls U.
    Do a BS search on realbullden

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2009 2:02am

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could make myself available if there's a chance that something might happen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 10:53am

Style: Over substance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    the guy is an aikidoka, those guys cant be beaten because no matter how strong you are they can use your own strenght...AGAINST you...
    So if you match them up against someone who is really weak then they are screwed?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 10:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vashanka View Post
    So if you match them up against someone who is really weak then they are screwed?
    OH MY GOD!!

you just discovered the achilles heel!

watch it, they might send in ninjas to kill you off now you know their secret!