GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:31pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Me vs Karate Master

Something most awesome happened the other day....something I have never dreamed I could lol at in my own life...I had a fight with a crazy karate master and now its all deadly challenges and dojo storming lolol....

So I go into this guy's school to invite them to a tournament. I have done this to other schools no problem and was well received. Problem is this guy thinks who he is.
    He asks me what he gets out of it. I say, well his students get competition out of it, duh!
    He says "no, what's my kickback". As if am supposed to pay him to have his students compete lol. He says this is how things are done, I have to pay for the privilege of his guys. I explain that I cannot pay him, the cost is $25 if they wish to enter, and that no legitimate tournament would pay an instructor.

Then he goes on about how I would need his presence at the event. I reply "no, I just need your students" lol, he wants me to pay him just to show up as he is a very well know and important karate man according to him.

Anyway after him belittling me for not wanting to pay him, not looking me in the eyes, talking down to me, and telling me " you don't understand who I am, talk to your Sensei", he declines the invite. I tell him to hold onto the info in case he wants to know if his students can fight lol.

This infuriated him and he jumped out of his chair and threw me against a wall! He attacked me lol!!!!

So he hits me, I hit him and mostly just hold him against a wall for a bit until breaking off and calling the cops, cuz he is crazy. His nose is a bit busted up along with his eye. I have a scratch or two. More in the next post.

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:33pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Needs more armbar.

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he sends 4 "emissaries" (his word not mine to mine) to my school and they demand a formal apology in 1 week "or else". They are told to **** off. I wasn't there unfortunately.

I email him asking for a real match, and he replied I can only fight one of his students as he is so far above me lol. I email him back, etc. Time to post em here for lols.

Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1
    My intentions today at your school were not to disrespect you or your students in any way. However you took them as such and in my opinion acted wrongly by attacking me. As a martial artist you do not initiate an attack. You know better and should hold yourself to a higher standard than that of a thug.
    When you challenge someone, the honorable thing to do is to let them accept before you hit them, not to use thug tactics. You assumed wrong to think I would take that sort of abuse.
    A man who has studied for your length of time should be able to control himself and his anger, not act like a child.

You and I obviously have differing opinions on what happened today. As a martial artist myself, I do not initiate a street fight, nor would I attack a fellow martial artist before they have fully accepted any form of challenge.

This being said, I believe we can form some sort of traditional and proper challenge in the near future. Do you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by KARATE GUY
    James Funaro,

You claim in your e-mail that you did not intend to disrespect myself or my students in anyway upon entering my dojo this evening. However, not only did you do just that, you continue to insult me by implying that I behave like a “thug” or “child” or initiate “street fights” in your e-mail. You are very naive and must learn to practice self-control and discipline. You must also realize that when you make comments like, “if your students really want to learn how to fight, tell them to come here!” and then throw a tournament flyer in my face, that’s a challenge. Your teacher should have taught you this. You never challenge a traditional martial artist like that if you cannot go through with it, as your performance in my dojo today proved. Your actions and your comments further demonstrate that you know very little about the world of traditional martial arts.

Yes, your version of today’s events differs from mine, but they also differ from the truth. Keep in mind that we have eye-witnesses to the fight that YOU initiated, through camera surveillance.

Moreover, you foolishly end your e-mail message with another challenge. You are extremely ignorant if you think that you are anywhere near my level. I advise you to speak to Sensei Joe Turchiano (“Judo Joe”) at your dojo about my fighting career before you make such a mistake again.

I hope that in time you will learn to control your rude arrogance and mature into a somewhat competent martial artist. I also hope that you understand that challenges are not to be made lightly, such as the way you challenged me today. A mature person simply does not go around challenging established martial artists because they politely refuse to participate in a tournament, as was the case today. You should also understand that if you ever challenge a traditional martial artist again, you need to have the skills necessary to back it up. Eye-poking, scratching, and biting simply will not suffice, as I’m sure you found out. Also concerning challenges; if you had any honor, you would have finished the challenge today, but you failed to do so, even though I graciously went “easy” on you to prevent injury to you. But instead of doing so, you kept making the excuse that you’re only 22 years old, after running out of my dojo and then screaming about contacting the police. This further attests to your inexperience and lack of confidence and skill. You also need to realize that a martial artist of my stature does not bother himself with answering challenges from inexperienced fighters, although I will defend myself when some arrogant young man attempts to attack me. Do you challenge me by right of your system? The head of your system should be the one sending your message, not yourself. Alternatively, do you wish to challenge a member of my dojo who would be a more suitable match in rank for you, in a friendly, legal fight? That would be more appropriate, however, an apology is first required, and even then, based on what I’ve observed, I believe that this would not be a good idea for you. Also, you should be aware that a traditional challenge, like the one you proposed in your message to me, is to the death. You must think about what you do before you do it. Read what you wrote. In your message, you admit to challenging me this evening, and then you challenge me again at the end of the e-mail! Are you engaging further in criminal activity by threatening my life? Is this how you’re organization operates? Do you not realize that you’re putting your system and yourself in legal jeopardy, by providing your opponent with hard evidence of your crimes? I can own your dojo by the end of the year, just by what you admit to in your e-mail!

I sent emissaries to your dojo today, in hopes of obtaining an apology for your shameful behavior this evening. Since you are a young, inexperienced martial artist, I will make the generous offer of putting this matter to rest with an apology. I give you a window of 1 week to make a decision. But first, speak to every martial artist in New York and ask them about me. Do not attempt to contact me again unless it is with an apology within the given time frame.

Let it be known that I am not afraid of you, or your organization. You know where to find me, and I’m not running. You’re not the first to try this with me, others have tried and failed. My organization is ready to defend on the spot, and have no need to arrange a match for the “near future.” You should have handled your business today, on the spot. In my professional opinion, you have shamed and embarrassed your organization by running from a challenge that you foolishly and needlessly initiated, out of your pride, arrogance, and inability to cope with rejection.

Sincerely,

Sensei John Benedict

Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1
    I am not at all threatening you or anyone else, especially with death. A legal match is obviously what I am looking for. Also, there is no organization to discuss. I represent myself. Also, the comment was that "if your'e students want to know if they can fight", a test of their skills, then they should compete, that is the tournament's goal. Yes it was arrogant but only a reflection of your belittling me for not recognizing how great you are or your stature.
    Next, you hit me first, I did not hit you until you hit me, I even held us against the wall telling you to stop yet you continued to strike me. Any video will clearly show you strike me first, you even ran around your desk to strike me! I held your hand or tried to at one point asking you to stop and you threw my head against a wall. I called the cops as it would be foolish not to in that situation, I do not street fight.

Again, I do not represent an organization, I own no school for you to take from me, and I am not threatening anyone. I did not issue any challenge today, if you would have took the time to listen before hitting me you would have heard me say that. Then we could have parted ways. I had no desire to fight or challenge.

I will gladly have a match with one of your students. I would assume it would be under the least restrictive rule set available to us. Lets not talk too much please as it will just go in circles. When would a student of yours like to fight, do you have any in mind?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:39pm

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So it was a spontaneous Gong Sau?

Awesome, do tell the rest.

And mad props for your self control, you would have been well within your rights to beat the fucking piss out of him for attacking you.

Grabs popcorn and waits.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:44pm

Style: We'll see

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if you beat the **** out of his student do you get to fight him? This has the chance to be the best thread ever.

Oh and if the fight happens please, please video tape it.

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Gong Sau!! IMO, a proper challenge needs to be issued and then accepted. You cannot just say "are you challenging me!!!" and then attack, that is called a street fight. I did what I had to do defensive wise and exited the dojo, the right thing to do IMO, though I would have liked to actually fought him.

Now its Gong Sau time!!! This guy is a looney who thinks this is ancient Japan or something lol. I would love to fight him but as he says he is so far above me it is pointless. So lets see how many students of his I get to fight for now. If he backs out he looks retarded. Plus he has too much pride IMO to not answer.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am amused at him insisting a challenge is to the death, then says you threatened to kill him because of this.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:46pm

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OOPS, must of posted at the same time.

What a tool!

Can't wait to see this one play out, looks like it has all the ear marks of a gong sau.

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantroce View Post
    So if you beat the **** out of his student do you get to fight him? This has the chance to be the best thread ever.

Oh and if the fight happens please, please video tape it.

I hope so, it'll be like that Bruce Lee movie where he fights through levels haha.

Check them out at www.mmalongisland.com Very funny name once you look at the site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 10:50pm

Style: We'll see

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://seitouhagojukarate.com/new_we...uctor_bio.html

I'd be careful. It looks like his cardio is really, really good.
Page 1 of 68 1 23451151 ... LastLast