Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Knee + Head = Black Eye * 2

Posted On:
    12/12/2005 6:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first Jie Dai lamer to get trashed DID NOT lose on points. I have this tournament on video and your recollection of it is quite wrong. He got his ass KOed in under 30 seconds with a hard cross to the stomach that knocked his wind out and put his ass on the floor. This was the same lamer who spoke of how deadly his **** was.
    I'll admit that my recollection was probably off. The tournament was two years (or maybe three) ago and I didn't record it. I do remember the guy who fought the big dude from Florida got the **** kicked out of him, and I thought he was the only Jei Dai member to enter. I wasn't trying to be an apologist for anyone; my point was I don't think the WSU Kyokushin club is in any position to be calling out Bullshido on anyone. If you're not affiliated with them anymore, fine. I agree with you on most of your points, but calling the whole organization Bullshido is fallacious in my opinion.

And it's not thread necromancy when the post is back on the front page.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    12/12/2005 11:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just kidding about the triple thread necromancy. And I clearly stated in my earlier post that I don't know if their entire organization is still a bunch of Bullshido, as that tournament was my most recent contact with them.

I understand your point about WSU Kyokushin, but you can't just assume (and I still don't know why you did) that someone mocking Jie Dais is a representative of WSU Kyokushin. It was made clear earlier in this thread that I am not a part of that organization.

Now that we have cleared all of that up, I will cross my fingers and hope that this thread may lie peacfully in its too often disturbed grave.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/12/2005 11:46pm

supporting member
     Style: BALEETED

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-[TWD]
    Hi guys, my name's Jeff, but friends call me Wind. I've recently run into this old post and am very sad to hear of someone speaking negatively about Tian Wu Dao (formally known as Jie Dai). TWD is an international and officially non-profit organization that aims to promote martial arts. We don't have a specific style, but instead are open to every style. It is our belief that every style has something to offer and practicianers can take what they can use out of them. The group itself is diverse with members of different backgrounds. Our main branches are in Bellingham (WA), Pullman (WA), Seattle (WA), and Taiwan.

As for myself, I've been a member of TWD since college. During that time I trained in the Hung Gar system as well under the Lineage of Y.C. Wong. I've also had the honor of leading TWD practices for the past year and a half.

From the past posts, I'm just sorry that those who have met our members feel negatively towards our group. Attacks on characters aside, I would like to say that we take our training seriously and anyone who is interested in the group itself and what we do is welcome to join our practices at the branches listed above. Our times and specific locations can also be found on our website www.tianwudao.com.

Wind
    Anything you have to say is immediatly negated due to the fact that you refer to yourself as (and allow others to call you) Wind. You should just have everyone call you "i **** dudes" it just more to the point you are trying to get across.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2005 9:11pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samfoo : I don't train in Pullman anymore either, but why don't you head up to Smith 145 some Tuesday or Thursday night around 7:30 and tell the toothless old man you'll find running class that you think WSU Kyokushin is weak. Better yet, bring a friend and have them video tape you saying it and then post it on bullshido. As for the tournament, I was there as well. Did you not like it because the fighters didn't stand ten feet apart, throw useless techniques in the air and yell like girls? Or maybe because they weren't humping each other on the mat? Or maybe it was because no one had an American flag gui on? I really do hope you look up the Kyokushin folks in Pullman and let them show you what full contact is all about. There is no martial arts group in Pullman that can touch WSU Kyokushin in terms of toughness and fighting ability.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 12:37am

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, is this SHOTOKAN SAM? Dude. You can't talk **** about a full contact tournament when you're a point fighter.

I agree with everything Schuyler said.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 12:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GajusCaesar
    Wait, is this SHOTOKAN SAM? Dude. You can't talk **** about a full contact tournament when you're a point fighter.

I agree with everything Schuyler said.
    Never taken Shotokan at WSU. I took it more than half a decade ago in Auburn for a half a year or something. Read my profile.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess I didn't list it there.
    Last edited by Samfoo; 12/15/2005 12:48am at .

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 12:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by schuyler
    Samfoo : I don't train in Pullman anymore either, but why don't you head up to Smith 145 some Tuesday or Thursday night around 7:30 and tell the toothless old man you'll find running class that you think WSU Kyokushin is weak.
    Read my fucking post, I didn't say Sensei John Adams was weak. I said I think the WSU Kyokushin club is weak. Besides, the man has like eighty pounds on me, it wouldn't be much of a fight.

Better yet, bring a friend and have them video tape you saying it and then post it on bullshido. As for the tournament, I was there as well. Did you not like it because the fighters didn't stand ten feet apart, throw useless techniques in the air and yell like girls?
    I didn't like it because the skill demonstrated was sub-par overall and because the fighters had no cardio and simply threw wild stikes the whole time hoping that something would hit. Deal with it. It was a shitty tournament, and the only thing that redeemed it were the people from Florida.

Or maybe because they weren't humping each other on the mat?
    Ooh!! Good one!! Judo is teh ghey!

Or maybe it was because no one had an American flag gui on? I really do hope you look up the Kyokushin folks in Pullman and let them show you what full contact is all about. There is no martial arts group in Pullman that can touch WSU Kyokushin in terms of toughness and fighting ability.
    And I bet you jack off to pictures of Mas Oyama at night. This isn't a dick wagging contest, I think the WSU Kyokushin club sucks and I don't go. Deal with it.
    Last edited by Samfoo; 12/15/2005 12:53am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 1:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sucks huh? You figured that out by watching one tournament? 80 pounds? You must be at least 40 years younger then him and you're saying that you can't use your unstoppable BJJ on an old man just because he weights more then you? Again, before you start talking about cardio, enter a full contact tournament. Sure some of the fighters sucked, that's to be expected at any tournament. And you can't say that the fighters that sucked came from WSU, there were at least 6 different dojo's in attendance. Why do you continue to talk **** on this thread when you have the perfect opportunity to call out the club in question in person? Isn't that what bullshido is all about? Backing your **** up? By calling Sensei Adams' club weak, you are calling him weak.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2005 1:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, and why would anyone waste their time jacking off to Mas Oyama? He's really not that attractive....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2005 11:31pm

Style: Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Clarifications

I got my nickname from the group. I didn't pick it myself. Everyone's name is supposed to fit an aspect of their personality. The naming also serves the purpose of identifying each other. Its not only a problem remembering 80+ members names during annual meetings, its difficult to run practice when there are four Matts or Erins.

Second off, I reside in Issaquah right now, but trained in Bellingham. As with any group there are varying levels of maturity and martial experience. I can not take responsibility for what others say and do, I've only posted on this thread to illuminate the organization's official goals.

If anyone would like to meet up with me and Schuyler at Seattle Kyokoshin or up at Bellingham, just give me a date and time.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678