222371 Bullies, 4149 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 80
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Beneath Contempt is offline

    Cowardly Henchman

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,012

    Posted On:
    3/02/2005 2:07pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by realKyokushin
    Dear Gajus Ceasar,

    You noticed I didnít use the formal Osu! When addressing you. This is because you do not deserve this recognition. To say that I am furious with you is an understatement. You accused this group of being juvenile, and yet you are the one acting juvenile. You are not even man enough to use your own name. Yet you feel like you need to cloak yourself in Kyokushin. This is a petty, malicious and juvenile attack on another system. Regardless of what you think is true or not and even if everything you said were true, what youíre doing is wrong. Furthermore, your actions go against our international by-laws, not to mention good taste. If you were such a strong member in Kyokushin, you would know to stick to your own training and allow others to stick to theirs. Are you so childish that you cannot do anything but train on the Internet? Consider yourself suspended from Kyokushin the minute I find out for sure who you are (I think I know but I donít want to accuse potentially innocent persons). The only way you will be re-instated is to issue a formal apology to myself and the Tian Wu Dao group.

    Sensei John Adams
    4th Dan
    United States Representative
    IKO-Matsushima
    It may only be me, but this shows no class whatsoever.

    If you have a problem with a student, you don't try and publicly humiliate him. I'm also surprised that you can unilaterally exclude a student from kyokushin without actually knowing who they are.

    So he's furious, and going on about being grown up and who's juvenile? You certainly don't engage in a threatening public rant and demand apologies. I don' know of any coach that would conduct himself as disgracefully as this. What would have been wrong with :

    "Gajus Caesar - please contact me - Sensei"

    No. It had to be the lecture, the threats, the removal of etiquette.

    No class.
  2. GajusCaesar is offline
    GajusCaesar's Avatar

    pwning ninjas since 2004

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    The Capitol, Bitches!
    Posts
    1,162

    Posted On:
    3/05/2005 4:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Step off.

    First off, you are in no position of authority over me whatsoever to demand that I do anything or apologize to anyone. Second, thanks to my First Amendment rights, I can state facts (no matter how lame and embarrassing) about the Tian Wu Dao kids whenever I want. Third, your entire post is hilarious in that you are calling me juvenile while throwing an online temper tantrum that would rival even the most snotty of toddlers.

    As for being a member of Kyokushin, that I am not. I stopped training in Kyokushin a long time ago and haven't had contact with you for many reasons. If you'd like to go into those reasons (which I wouldn't recommend doing publicly) I would be happy to.

    As for "not being man enough to use my own name," you obviously have no understanding of the internet and forum workings. As you can clearly see, virtually no person on this entire board uses their real name. If you can't understand the reason for that, there is no point in trying to explain it.

    As for suspending me from your sad little corner of Kyokushin, go right ahead. I don't train under you anyway, and haven't for years. Hell, you could even hold some tribunal of black belts if it makes you feel better.

    As for issuing a formal (or any other type of) apology to you or Tian Wu Dao? Don't hold your breath.
  3. Maestro Nobones is offline
    Maestro Nobones's Avatar

    rawr

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    736

    Posted On:
    3/05/2005 6:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: Mushin Dao, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what a hilarious thread.

    "Hey you random internet person! I don't know who you are but you are disbarred from the international kyokushin federation because you said some nasty things about another martial arts style! how disrespectful!"

    lol.
  4. tkdan28 is offline
    tkdan28's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    2 hours from the beach, 4 from the mountains
    Posts
    1,743

    Posted On:
    3/05/2005 8:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taekwondo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad this thing was raised... lots of memories.
    Seventh: If you think TKD doesnít work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

    It's just that I carry weapons and have no moral compass anymore. -- JKDChick

    At least until the Wing Chun clown car arrives. --JKDC
  5. Wind-[TWD] is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Issaquah
    Posts
    2

    Posted On:
    12/10/2005 3:48am


     Style: Hung Gar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Greetings from Tian Wu Dao

    Hi guys, my name's Jeff, but friends call me Wind. I've recently run into this old post and am very sad to hear of someone speaking negatively about Tian Wu Dao (formally known as Jie Dai). TWD is an international and officially non-profit organization that aims to promote martial arts. We don't have a specific style, but instead are open to every style. It is our belief that every style has something to offer and practicianers can take what they can use out of them. The group itself is diverse with members of different backgrounds. Our main branches are in Bellingham (WA), Pullman (WA), Seattle (WA), and Taiwan.

    As for myself, I've been a member of TWD since college. During that time I trained in the Hung Gar system as well under the Lineage of Y.C. Wong. I've also had the honor of leading TWD practices for the past year and a half.

    From the past posts, I'm just sorry that those who have met our members feel negatively towards our group. Attacks on characters aside, I would like to say that we take our training seriously and anyone who is interested in the group itself and what we do is welcome to join our practices at the branches listed above. Our times and specific locations can also be found on our website www.tianwudao.com.

    Wind
  6. GajusCaesar is offline
    GajusCaesar's Avatar

    pwning ninjas since 2004

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    The Capitol, Bitches!
    Posts
    1,162

    Posted On:
    12/10/2005 10:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    AAAAAAAAAAAArgh!

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!

    Why has someone once again raised this thread from it's peaceful grave?!?!

    Ok Wind. You guys all get together in your "Danger Room" and practice your deadly techniques all you want. Hell, have fun calling each other silly superhero names and all. Fine by me. You guys were originally mocked in this forum (among many other places) because some of your retarded members started talking big **** about how their badass techniques were too deadly for a regular full contact tournament. Their techniques could "kill," they said.

    Then, said lamers entered a Kyokushin tournament and were beaten senseless so fast that one of them actually began to bawl. The other lasted around 30 seconds, which was only because his opponent was toying with him. Maybe they just didn't bring their deadly techniques that day. And thus, they were mocked. And rightly so. Now, maybe in the years since that embarrassing incident, you guys have changed your name, and possibly you stopped being such dorks.

    But, I haven't had contact with any Jie Dais or tian wu :bbd: or whatever you call yourselves now for quite some time. So, while I stand firm in support of my original act of internet mockery, I admit that I have no proof that you guys continue to remain total dweebs.

    Well, except for the fact that you all get retarded superhero names.

    Go back to your danger room, Wind. You will only bring down further mockery upon yourselves with your needless acts of bulletin board necromancy.

    I have slightly more pressing things to be doing than discussing your lameness any further on an internet bulletin board right now.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

    you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)
    from:

    This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14
  7. Lane is offline
    Lane's Avatar

    Ex-ninja

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,350

    Posted On:
    12/11/2005 12:57am


     Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Double thread necromancy + vaguely Chinese arts with no gong sau makes this dull.
    --
    L.
  8. Samfoo is offline
    Samfoo's Avatar

    Knee + Head = Black Eye * 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Seattle (Ballard), WA
    Posts
    1,023

    Posted On:
    12/12/2005 1:19am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (As a preface I know many of the Jei Dai/Tian Wu Dao folks but I am not one myself, and I have never trained with them in their class, although I have in other martial arts classes in Pullman)

    Ok Wind. You guys all get together in your "Danger Room" and practice your deadly techniques all you want.
    They actually got kicked out of the danger room. Which I have to admit I think is a bit funny.

    Hell, have fun calling each other silly superhero names and all. Fine by me. You guys were originally mocked in this forum (among many other places) because some of your retarded members started talking big **** about how their badass techniques were too deadly for a regular full contact tournament. Their techniques could "kill," they said.
    The name calling is dumb, and there's a certain amount of Bullshido in some of the organization's members. They're a diverse organization and there is no set curriculum, so there's no Bullshido in the organization itself.

    Then, said lamers entered a Kyokushin tournament and were beaten senseless so fast that one of them actually began to bawl.
    I was a spectator at that tournament. Do you feel like a big man, because you had to have someone from out of state beat the one Jei Dai who entered? Did you compete? Were you one of the Kyokushin guys who didn't have any endurance at all? Were you one of the Kyokushin guys who gassed in ten seconds? That was one of the worst tournaments I've ever seen. There was a Kyokushin black belt who got his ass kicked by a white belt of relatively the same size. The WSU Kyokushin club is horrible (in my opinion), and calling the Jei Dai's Bullshido when Smith Gym 124 has copies of a Black Belt Magazine article talking about how Mas Oyama killed a man in one punch is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

    The other lasted around 30 seconds, which was only because his opponent was toying with him.
    You call reverse punching someone in the chest about twenty times "toying with him"? Also, if I recall correctly the Jei Dai member lost on points. If he had gotten such an ass beating, don't you think he would have been on his back?

    Maybe they just didn't bring their deadly techniques that day. And thus, they were mocked. And rightly so. Now, maybe in the years since that embarrassing incident, you guys have changed your name, and possibly you stopped being such dorks.
    I know a couple Jei Dai that would be willing to take you up on your **** talking. If you want, I could probably set up a sparring session. Oh, but you're a four hour drive away. So why don't you stop talking **** when you can't back it up.

    I have slightly more pressing things to be doing than discussing your lameness any further on an internet bulletin board right now.
    Damn long post for someone with pressing things to do.

    I'm not saying that the Jei Dai don't have some Bullshido in their organization: I was at one of their parties and one of their members claimed that you weren't to learn how to use the Taiji sword until you could bend the tip with your Ch'i. I've heard a ton of Bullshido come from the organization, and that's part of the reason I don't train with them. They do have some members who are unwilling to put their skills to the test, but there are many who do. For example, one of their members is a golden glove boxer (female) in Washington State. And at the least they're willing to put their skills to the test in a tournament.
    Last edited by Samfoo; 12/12/2005 1:22am at .
  9. GajusCaesar is offline
    GajusCaesar's Avatar

    pwning ninjas since 2004

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    The Capitol, Bitches!
    Posts
    1,162

    Posted On:
    12/12/2005 4:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    (As a preface I know many of the Jei Dai/Tian Wu Dao folks but I am not one myself, and I have never trained with them in their class, although I have in other martial arts classes in Pullman)
    Then why are you their sorry apologist? Triple thread necromancy is a horrible crime.


    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    They actually got kicked out of the danger room. Which I have to admit I think is a bit funny.

    The name calling is dumb, and there's a certain amount of Bullshido in some of the organization's members. They're a diverse organization and there is no set curriculum, so there's no Bullshido in the organization itself.
    Yes, that is funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    I was a spectator at that tournament. Do you feel like a big man, because you had to have someone from out of state beat the one Jei Dai who entered? Did you compete? Were you one of the Kyokushin guys who didn't have any endurance at all? Were you one of the Kyokushin guys who gassed in ten seconds? That was one of the worst tournaments I've ever seen. There was a Kyokushin black belt who got his ass kicked by a white belt of relatively the same size. The WSU Kyokushin club is horrible (in my opinion), and calling the Jei Dai's Bullshido when Smith Gym 124 has copies of a Black Belt Magazine article talking about how Mas Oyama killed a man in one punch is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.
    Ok, this is where the absurdity begins. First off, I didn't have anyone come from out of state to beat anyone. I didn't set up the tournament, I didn't draw the brackets, and I didn't invite anyone to it. I merely fought in it. I am not sure where you got ANY of these insane ideas. Was I one of the Kyokushin guys who gassed in ten seconds? No, dumbass. Just look at my avatar. That's me, in the tournament, kicking my first opponent in the face. I only lost one fight in that tournament and that was to the guy that took first.

    Were there Kyokushin guys who gassed in ten seconds or black belts that got their asses kicked by white belts?

    YES! There were! No big surprise. It happens all the time. Is that embarrassing for the black belt? I sure hope so. I will not defend the WSU kyokushin club's merit or toughness. I am not a part of that organization for a few reasons, that being one of them.

    Black Belt Magazine says something dumb? That's not news either to anyone. But just as a point of logic, how the hell can you call Kyokushin Bullshido because of some stupid statement in Black Belt Magazine? For ****'s sake, that makes no sense at all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    You call reverse punching someone in the chest about twenty times "toying with him"? Also, if I recall correctly the Jei Dai member lost on points. If he had gotten such an ass beating, don't you think he would have been on his back?
    The first Jie Dai lamer to get trashed DID NOT lose on points. I have this tournament on video and your recollection of it is quite wrong. He got his ass KOed in under 30 seconds with a hard cross to the stomach that knocked his wind out and put his ass on the floor. This was the same lamer who spoke of how deadly his **** was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    I know a couple Jei Dai that would be willing to take you up on your **** talking. If you want, I could probably set up a sparring session. Oh, but you're a four hour drive away. So why don't you stop talking **** when you can't back it up.
    Apparently your reading comprehension skills are incredibly poor. My only point was that I stand by my original mockery of the douchebags that entered the Kyokushin tournament and were savagely beaten after talking big **** about their badassedness. Sparing anyone in tianwudao would be pointless. My doing so would neither prove nor disprove anything in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    Damn long post for someone with pressing things to do.

    I'm not saying that the Jei Dai don't have some Bullshido in their organization: I was at one of their parties and one of their members claimed that you weren't to learn how to use the Taiji sword until you could bend the tip with your Ch'i. I've heard a ton of Bullshido come from the organization, and that's part of the reason I don't train with them. They do have some members who are unwilling to put their skills to the test, but there are many who do. For example, one of their members is a golden glove boxer (female) in Washington State. And at the least they're willing to put their skills to the test in a tournament.
    Your entire post is schizophrenic. First you defend them, then you say there are plenty of them full of Bullshido. That was exactly my point. Some of their members spouted their Bullshido loudly and then got spanked when they actually believed their own crap. I am sure there are probably people in the organization who aren't Bullshido. I honestly don't care ( :nobodycar ) and that wasn't my argument in the first place.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

    you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)
    from:

    This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14
  10. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    12/12/2005 4:40pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, they got a few things right, I guess.

    There's a ton of hotties in their group. I'm totally all about that.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.