Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 4:39pm

Style: TKD & Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, Im Capoeira they give you nicknames and I don't see anything wrong with that and also you would have to contact ABADA Capoeira to find out Marco Ruas's nickname and i'm sure they know him but I don't which Capoeira group was Pedro Rizzo in.

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 4:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    rager? sounds like a raging homo to me!

in xing yi if you are taken as tu di you have a kung fu name. there's a generation name and a given name, so you can tell who is in your same generation by the name.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 9:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by patfromlogan
    Kyokushin guys are just mean.

Really though, what could have possessed them to even think about starting their tourney career entering a Kyokushin one? At least go for the local point tourney; take baby steps. More power to them if they start at a full contact level. Or perhaps they are idiots...
    I am going with the second option. The first one lasted a whole 20 seconds and I think he may have ended up with a broken rib. I think the second one ended up crying.

It was quite satisfying after some of them talked a bunch of crap by saying they couldn't enter tournaments because if they used their real techniques, they would kill people and have to go to jail.

Parenthetically, the first guy above IS in prison in King County right now for killing someone. I guess his TianWuDao was not properly harnessed to his chi that night though because he had to shoot the guy in the face with a pistol.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 9:46pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He shot someone? I guess he was telling the truth about his deadly techniques being illegal in tournaments.. ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2004 10:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by GajusCaesar
    Unfortunately, no. I have since graduated from the college and left the area. I heard that a friend of a friend was dating one of them ( I think it was Fury) for a brief period, but had to dump him when she got ridiculed constantly for it. As far as I know, I think they still train there because I saw some small thing about them in an online edition of the school newspaper.
    hahaha I feel bad for FURY right now since he lost a girl cause of ridicule

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    6/02/2004 11:20am

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update on the Tian Wu Dao retards!

http://www.tianwudao.com/forums/inde...=portal&site=2

Check out their new video!

It's so cool it makes me want to have anal sex with other men!
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    6/02/2004 12:50pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you hate these guys so much? They are obviously just a bunch of deluded modern Wushu guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 12:14pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Gajus Ceasar,

You noticed I didnít use the formal Osu! When addressing you. This is because you do not deserve this recognition. To say that I am furious with you is an understatement. You accused this group of being juvenile, and yet you are the one acting juvenile. You are not even man enough to use your own name. Yet you feel like you need to cloak yourself in Kyokushin. This is a petty, malicious and juvenile attack on another system. Regardless of what you think is true or not and even if everything you said were true, what youíre doing is wrong. Furthermore, your actions go against our international by-laws, not to mention good taste. If you were such a strong member in Kyokushin, you would know to stick to your own training and allow others to stick to theirs. Are you so childish that you cannot do anything but train on the Internet? Consider yourself suspended from Kyokushin the minute I find out for sure who you are (I think I know but I donít want to accuse potentially innocent persons). The only way you will be re-instated is to issue a formal apology to myself and the Tian Wu Dao group.

Sensei John Adams
    4th Dan
    United States Representative
    IKO-Matsushima

Taking a break

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 12:23pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done, you just raised a 14 month old thread from the dead.

Everyone here had forgotten its very existance, and Gajus himself has not been on these boards for some considerable time.
    Your act of necromancy shall sadly go unseen by him.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait for it.....wait for it....BWHAHAHAHAHAH......BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Ok...I'm done.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast