pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 9:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Silly Mcdojos

Well, as entertaining as this thread is, I am going to have to assume that nobody here has heard of their "system" before. Well, I am not too surprised by that because a google of their name turned up nothing. Well, except a funny article about them in a "leadership" newsletter. Anyway, I look forward to seeing if they enter any more kyokushin tournaments in the near future. I'll make sure to have my video camera ready. . .
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 9:58pm

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an addenum to Asia's capoeira comment, the way you earn your name is by being "baptized". The bautiso consists of you fighting everybody in your school (or at least all the noobs) with full contact. From what I understand, the names people get are also very seldom taken from comic books.

Gajus, have you gone back to talk to these guys? I'd love to hear as to whether or not they continue to train there and, if so, what version of the tournament they gave to their fellow students.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 10:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately, no. I have since graduated from the college and left the area. I heard that a friend of a friend was dating one of them ( I think it was Fury) for a brief period, but had to dump him when she got ridiculed constantly for it. As far as I know, I think they still train there because I saw some small thing about them in an online edition of the school newspaper.

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2004 8:27am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJJ nicknames, or at least the ones from the schools I've attended, are either something rankling highlighting a personal aspect, or to simply distinguish between people with the same name.

For Example: My instructor nicknamed me Wolfman (usually abbreviated as Wolfie or Wolf), because I don't run so much as lope (like a wolf) and have an unusually large and prominent ribcage, not for any aspect of my game. Another guy got stuck with Polecat, for good reason. As we have three guys named Mick, we have Mini-Mick (6'5 125kg), Middle Mick, and James Brown(Don't ask me why), etc.

With nicknames like the "Jie Dai Wushu" people got, you can tell they weren't bestowed by a third party with anything resembling a sense of humor.

I was thinking the castration part would help the gene pool. Just what the world needs another version of Morons R Us - fu
    I would have used the Darwinism in action line, but I think I've used it a few too many times before on the forum.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 2:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey hey hey! News on this topic! I thought the Jie Dai Wushu people would all just kind of get tired of making up silly names and running up walls like total lamers, but according to my friend still at the undergrad university I used to attend, they are BACK IN ACTION. They have a room in the PE Building they train in now and it's not called a dojo, it's called The DANGER ROOM!

I couldn't believe it either. But it gets better. They have a website now complete with a forum. Oh, and they changed their name to "Tian Wu Dao." Don't ask me what the hell it means.

Their website is www.tianwudao.com and it's fucking hilarious. Check it out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 3:06am

Style: Muay Thai, Hapk

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahhaah, that picture of gary coleman and david brought a tear to my eye:D

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 3:10am

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear christ wtf? They are all x-men!
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 5:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, there's unfortunately not much going on there right now. I love how they call that section of their forum The Danger Room 2.0.
    Last edited by GajusCaesar; 4/16/2004 12:51am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2004 9:33am

Style: bjj and hitting stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not seeing the videos you talked about makes me a sad panda.

http://www.tianwudao.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39

From that thread:

This dude's crazy, a quality we aspire to attain. He's also talented a combination which makes his demo tape un-freakin-believable. If you've played the new price of persia, well he makes it real. Definate Must See.

Apparently then this guy can run along walls and stop time...

I can't get the clip to load though. :(

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 6:41am

Style: KARATE / MUAY THAI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    god damn - their websites down

and i was gonna sign up for their 'light' sparring class too....
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast