pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 4:12am

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jai Dai Wu Shu? A new Bullshido Art?

So, has anyone here ever heard of Jie Dai Wu Shu? (I think that is how they spell it) I was just wondering because I had a totally hilarious introduction to a few "practitioners" from that "style." My friend and I are both in a Kyokushin dojo and were talking to other styles that trained near us about our upcoming open tournament. My friend met these guys training in a mat room and gave them a flyer. He says they were real interested in entering even though they said they didn't like to use their techniques unless they had to because they were so powerful they would kill people really easily.

At this point, my friend tells me that he learned that all of them only address each other by their special dojo names. Off the top of my head I can remember Fury, Rogue, Avalanche, and Rager. I pretty much called bullshit on my friend's story at this point because we trained at a state college and I didn't think anybody over the age of 10 would actually be in a martial art that made up names for themselves. So, I remained in my state of disbelief until the tournament rolled around and to my great surprise, 5 of them showed up and 3 of them actually entered! On meeting them in person, I noticed that they were all between 5'6" and 5'8", were pale, pasty-white, and looked malnourished. They actually went through with it and entered though. The first guy up in lightweight wore this silly looking black outfit that was sleeveless and open on the sides. Unfortunately for him, he was up first round against the guy who won the division. Lightweight was up to 160 pounds and the Jie Dai Wushu guy was maybe pushing 130. Fight lasted about 15 seconds. It basically consisted of the Kyokushin fighter (from Miami) waiting for him to do something, getting bored, and then punching him a few times in the midsection, which ripped his little outfit and rapidly dropped him to the floor, ending the fight. I will seriously post video of this as soon as I get it from my friend who is digitizing it.
    I didn't get to see the other two guys fight, but I heard that there were similar results. I was busy coaching some of the younger kids that entered the junior division. Anyway, I tried asking what a few of their real names were after the guy fought, but they said the only go by their dojo names. They also said that their "art" is really widespread and originated in England. This is why I was wondering if anybody has actually heard of it before. The fun doesn't stop there though. . .
    My friend that got them in the tournament in the first place decided to go check out there training regimen and took part in one of their classes. He said it consisted of a warmup with pushups and situps and the like, which wasn't too bad. He said they then moved on to practicing that running up walls technique that Neo does on the Matrix. He said one guy could actually get two steps on the wall and then flip off but that nobody else could really do it. After that they did some sparring which consisted of them throwing "techniques" that he said mostly came from Street Fighter video games at each other but aiming about 12 inches in front of their opponents body. They got mad at him when he said that they would have hit him in the head with their punches. When he said that they should spar and actually hit each other, they said that was way too dangerous because (again if you weren't listening) that it was too easy to kill people that way. So, if anyone has any other experience with this "art," I would love to hear about it because I would like to know a few things.

1. Is this actually a system, or are these guys just a bunch of sorry lamers pretending to be in a system of some sort?

2. If it is a system, is this how things are typically done?

3. Do they have any sort of belt system or tournaments?

Thanks.
    -GajusCaesar
    Last edited by GajusCaesar; 1/25/2004 4:25am at .
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 4:47am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a very serious art (bullshit)
    Most of the practitioners are actually known by their Chinese names (dumbfucks)
    You must go through a vigourous training program (castration), and be willing to endure much pain (sodomy) in order to be accepted into the group (gay train ****). Their belt system is unknown (metrosexual fucks) and the tournaments are to the death (by boredom). Most of there kicks originate from European arts (The can can) and are extremely dangerous (to themselves). Stay away from these guys (they sell amway) or you will regret it!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 4:58am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAAH. I pay that.

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 5:01am

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by omega
    You must go through a vigourous training program (castration), and be willing to endure much pain (sodomy) in order to be accepted into the group (gay train ****). Their belt system is unknown (metrosexual fucks) and the tournaments are to the death (by boredom). Most of there kicks originate from European arts (The can can) and are extremely dangerous (to themselves). Stay away from these guys (they sell amway) or you will regret it!!!

LMAO!

Goddamn, omega...that's hilarious. I needed that.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Bonta-kun

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 7:46am

Style: fumoffu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by omega
    Your joke is even more deadly,people got choked by their salivas and their stomach cramped until it develops 6 packs when they hear it~~~ :D
    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
    - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 7:58am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the sound of it, Omega's suggestion of the "vigorous training program(castration)" would not go astray.

Stupid fuckers like those deserve to get beat down.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 11:14am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    About the nicknames.
    All capoeira schools do that. And I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Of course the names are in portugese, so they don't sound retarded, like "Fury".

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 11:54am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Angry Monkey is right. In capoeira you EARN your name. And it is given to you. You don't pick a COOL name for yourself. (My maestre's was CORVO, Crow, because of his nose)

I been trying to find out what Marcu Ruas and Rizzo's names were, but haven't found them yet.

These guys just sound plain weird!!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Now I don't know about that...maybe you're going a bit too far.

I was thinking ass beating of their lives.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2004 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by NSLightsOut
    From the sound of it, Omega's suggestion of the "vigorous training program(castration)" would not go astray.

I was thinking the castration part would help the gene pool. Just what the world needs another version of Morons R Us - fu
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast