See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 11:54am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joemoreira06 View Post
    Hi i am Joe Moreira and I want to talk about Mr. Fraizer.
    I have known Mr. Fraizer for 17 years and i know he has the martial arts experience for more than 35 years. 17 years ago when i met Mr. Fraizer he was already a black belt from my master Reylson Gracie and after that they had a problem so he wanted to come join my association. Just like me and many other of Reylson's students had problems. I accepted him with pleasure and we have been working together for 17 years. I know that he is a black belt for many other martial arts as well as having many other martial arts program at his school. His bjj program for female and teenagers is one of the best that i have. I hope to have him as part of my association team and student for a very long time.
    It is my pleasure to have him as a member of my association and as my 4th degree black belt, also as a good friend.
    With that said.
    Thankyou
    Joe Moreira
    I just received an email back from joe@joemoreirabjj.com confirming that the above post is from Joe Moreira (www.joemoreirabjj.com).

I can provide the full email with headers if mods/admins would like to confirm.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 1:23pm

Style: Street Focus Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So all this was just a big misunderstanding then?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 3:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You didn't read my post with the explanation?

The OP called someone a fraud and wrote an article. Hugo took the articlte down, told PCH to provide proof, and moved the thread into MABS in hopes PCH would provide proof. I then moved it to YMAS because, PCH is a flake and mmmacybaby was insulting everyone instead of helping.

There is no misunderstanding by bullshido because, there was no issue concerning Hideki Frazier except by the OP.

Posted On:
    7/11/2013 11:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tae kwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, I can't believe I'd live to see the day where Hideki Frazier was labeled a fraud. Featherweight is obviously just that. You no doubt do not know Hideki. I knew him back in Ramsey, NJ 35 years ago when he was becoming a Master in Tae Kwon Do at Master Bae's school. He literally slept on the floor of the school and trained 24/7. Back then he was in Master Bae's care as his parents had moved West. He was the best of the best, competed up and down the East Coast and couldn't be touched. He won many grand championships and fought the best at the time (that is, those who wouldn't bow out to him). Hideki was one of the first people I knew in the late 70's to start training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu (what we called then Gracie Jiu-Jitsu). No one had even heard of it back then. These johnny come lately MMA posers have no idea what they are talking about. Hideki is way too humble to ever respond to this garbage but anyone who knocks him should be ashamed. How insecure you must be to spend your time knocking down a great martial artist and teacher like Hideki Frazier.

Posted On:
    7/11/2013 12:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am beginning to suspect that one of the more recent specialties of trolling is this kind of necro.

If it's one person sock-puppeteering several of these ancient-fraud threads at once, make sure you don't set up too much of a pattern in your trolling. The above posting might strike some as overly-familiar, given some recent necros.

Have a nice day.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/11/2013 12:27pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shernandez View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I'd live to see the day where Hideki Frazier was labeled a fraud. Featherweight is obviously just that. You no doubt do not know Hideki. I knew him back in Ramsey, NJ 35 years ago when he was becoming a Master in Tae Kwon Do at Master Bae's school. He literally slept on the floor of the school and trained 24/7. Back then he was in Master Bae's care as his parents had moved West. He was the best of the best, competed up and down the East Coast and couldn't be touched. He won many grand championships and fought the best at the time (that is, those who wouldn't bow out to him). Hideki was one of the first people I knew in the late 70's to start training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu (what we called then Gracie Jiu-Jitsu). No one had even heard of it back then. These johnny come lately MMA posers have no idea what they are talking about. Hideki is way too humble to ever respond to this garbage but anyone who knocks him should be ashamed. How insecure you must be to spend your time knocking down a great martial artist and teacher like Hideki Frazier.
    Did you read the part of this thread about the reception of anonymous cheerleading without supporting evidence?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2013 1:42am

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys I totally heard that Bruce Lee guy was for real! I know the kung fu community in San Francisco keeps trying to defraud him but trust me, he's legit! He trained with Yip Man and used to fight all the time back in Hong Kong. He even fought this other totally legit kung fu guy Wong Jak Man and easily beat him in under three minutes.

You heard it here first!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234