Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 5:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Machette,

I totally understand what you are saying. My purpose is not to engage the internet trolls who just live for this foolery...and so I will not be responding to them. This is a chat forum and the idea that people will jump on the fraud bandwagon by harping for proof...knowing that any "proof" given will be questioned anyway makes this totally an exercise in futility....and a laughable one at that. I was testifying to the credibility of a man I have known for longer than most of these posters have probably been living. Nothing more, nothing less. I fully expected to see the avalanche of trolls harping on my responses....but I felt compelled to respond as I did anyway when I first saw Master Frazier's legitimacy being questioned.

But aside from all that, I really couldn't care less what they want or if they take me seriously. I said what I said to say my piece. Those who are immature will attack...those who have a level head, will read it and perhaps see that there are two sides to a story...not just the ignorance shown by the discreditors.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 5:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was testifying to the credibility of a man I have known for longer than most of these posters have probably been living.
    ...and the age logical fallacy appears again. Isaac Hayes was older than most of us and he still fell into Scientology.

These posters you keep talking about where are they?

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 5:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaguyinca View Post
    I felt compelled to respond as I did anyway when I first saw Master Frazier's legitimacy being questioned.
    Yet you don't feel compelled to actually provide evidence of said legitimacy.

I'm going to have to jump on this "fraud bandwagon here" and call you one.

Prove me wrong.

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 5:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Machette,
    This is a chat forum and the idea that people will jump on the fraud bandwagon by harping for proof...knowing that any "proof" given will be questioned anyway makes this totally an exercise in futility....and a laughable one at that.
    Nope. There are numerous threads where the guy who was investigated came and provided proof about his claims. Anecdotal evidence and rants by anonymous posters can be laughed out, real proof can't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 5:38pm

Style: jiu jitsu, kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I totally understand what you are saying. My purpose is not to engage the internet trolls who just live for this foolery...and so I will not be responding to them. This is a chat forum and the idea that people will jump on the fraud bandwagon by harping for proof...knowing that any "proof" given will be questioned anyway makes this totally an exercise in futility....and a laughable one at that. I was testifying to the credibility of a man I have known for longer than most of these posters have probably been living. Nothing more, nothing less. I fully expected to see the avalanche of trolls harping on my responses....but I felt compelled to respond as I did anyway when I first saw Master Frazier's legitimacy being questioned.
    No, you jackass, proof doesn't get questioned. Do you know why? Because it's hard, verifiable fucking PROOF! You don't have any, and that's why you make **** up about what would happen in some imaginary future where you had some.

But aside from all that, I really couldn't care less what they want or if they take me seriously. I said what I said to say my piece. Those who are immature will attack...those who have a level head, will read it and perhaps see that there are two sides to a story...not just the ignorance shown by the discreditors.
    Good. Piss off and shut up, you have nothing of value to say, just the same crap over and over.

Posted On:
    5/04/2010 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi i am Joe Moreira and I want to talk about Mr. Fraizer.
    I have known Mr. Fraizer for 17 years and i know he has the martial arts experience for more than 35 years. 17 years ago when i met Mr. Fraizer he was already a black belt from my master Reylson Gracie and after that they had a problem so he wanted to come join my association. Just like me and many other of Reylson's students had problems. I accepted him with pleasure and we have been working together for 17 years. I know that he is a black belt for many other martial arts as well as having many other martial arts program at his school. His bjj program for female and teenagers is one of the best that i have. I hope to have him as part of my association team and student for a very long time.
    It is my pleasure to have him as a member of my association and as my 4th degree black belt, also as a good friend.
    With that said.
    Thankyou
    Joe Moreira
    Last edited by joemoreira06; 5/04/2010 10:37pm at .

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 12:02am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmai View Post
    There is no questioning that I am a wizard. NO QUESTIONING!
    Now put on your robe and wizard hat...

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 12:09am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joemoreira06 View Post
    I have known Mr. Fraizer for 17 years and i know he has the martial arts experience for more than 35 years. 17 years ago when i met Mr. Fraizer he was already a black belt from my master Reylson Gracie and after that they had a problem so he wanted to come join my association. Just like me and many other of Reylson's students had problems. I accepted him with pleasure and we have been working together for 17 years. I know that he is a black belt for many other martial arts as well as having many other martial arts program at his school. His bjj program for female and teenagers is one of the best that i have. I hope to have him as part of my association team and student for a very long time.
    It is my pleasure to have him as a member of my association and as my 4th degree black belt, also as a good friend.
    With that said.
    Thankyou
    Joe Moreira
    Joe,

I just sent an e-mail to joe@joemoreirabjj.com to confirm if this is the real Joe Moreira. Please reply to that e-mail when you get a chance so that we can confirm that this is really you.

Thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 12:20am

Style: Working out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Machette,

Oh totally, no point in providing evidence because people would say its fake instantly. . . Is that you Ashida?
    :XXfish:

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 8:29am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a chat forum and the idea that people will jump on the fraud bandwagon by harping for proof...knowing that any "proof" given will be questioned anyway makes this totally an exercise in futility....and a laughable one at that.
    This forum is different. Of course, if you didn't make a sweeping generalization, you might have known that beforehand.

I was testifying to the credibility of a man I have known for longer than most of these posters have probably been living. Nothing more, nothing less. I fully expected to see the avalanche of trolls harping on my responses....but I felt compelled to respond as I did anyway when I first saw Master Frazier's legitimacy being questioned.
    You failed. If you want to "testify" (to use your terminology), then explain who you are and why anyone should listen to you. Otherwise, all you have done is create a situation which is the opposite of what you appear to intend.

But aside from all that, I really couldn't care less what they want or if they take me seriously.
    If that were really true, you wouldn't have bothered to post in the first place. The fact that you now don't want to post properly to defend your friend makes you suspect.

...those who have a level head, will read it and perhaps see that there are two sides to a story...not just the ignorance shown by the discreditors.
    Or, since you refuse to give credibility to your opinion, perhaps they'll just think you are anonymously stirring **** just like whomever started this thread.

Jackass. With friends to Hidecki Frazier like you, he hardly needs the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by joemoreira06 View Post
    With that said.
    Thankyou
    Joe Moreira

Do you see the above, mmaguyinca? This is how it's done if you had half a brain.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast