222008 Bullies, 3885 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 37
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 3:24pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They want some kind of documentation mmaguyinca.

    Verifiable proof to be specific.

    They'll only take you seriously if you present some kind of solid documentation.

    Otherwise, you'll just get dog piled by trolls here. And the mods are worse than most of the members! (I type that with utmost admiration and respect for all you mean, ruthless, ball busting hard asses. You know who you are.)
  2. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,587

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 3:25pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaguyinca View Post
    Who am I? I am someone who can speak from a perspective that no one else can about Master Frazier since I DO KNOW HIM...unlike the posters to this thread. You ask a legit question about why anyone should believe me any more than believing the other posters who are railing against him. That's fair. But I guess that is the very quagmire about forum threads. It is just people putting in their opinions and supposed "facts" without anyone else being able to personally verify it.
    As you can see, the poster that has called Frazier a fraud was warned and asked to provide evidence. That is the standard practice here. In situations like this, your opinion alone means next to nothing, so you should keep it for yourself.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,758

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 3:39pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    They want some kind of documentation mmaguyinca.
    No, you are absolutely wrong. PCH is the one that started the thread no one else asked for anything.

    Read nefron's post carefully. The idiot that said fraud had his thread moved to YMAS, his article was removed, and he was admonished. The idiot was asked to provide proof of fraud on HF's part.

    Then the supporters came in crying and giving life to this stupid thread. The easiest way to shut the people up is provide proof not hurl insults at the wrong people.
  4. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 3:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, you are absolutely wrong.
    What? Again?!!??!

    Aw man...

    ...I knew I shouldn't have left my cage this morning...
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 4/29/2010 3:57pm at .
  5. mmaguyinca is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 3:54pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is Fake,

    With your response, one of two things is happening here. Either you lack the proper reading skills to discern my comments...or you are the type of person I was referring to in my comments who like to just stir up controversy.

    IF you had read my comment properly, you would have read the following phrase "there is no questioning his legitimacy". Perhaps you missed that part. Anyone with even half their brain tied behind their back can understand what I am saying and what that means.

    I think it is obvious that you really didn't take the time to carefully read what I wrote in my comments. I wasn't admonishing people for giving their opinion...I was chastising the immaturity, lie spreading, and foolishness that goes on in the martial arts world about who has what rank and who is deserving or not. The only true judges of those issues are the students who have studied under the person in question. They will know whether or not he is legit. In fact, a few people in this thread who have personal experience as a student or have personally witnessed him attest to his legitimacy. It seems it is just the people who heard a story from someone else who is giving their own added version are the ones who are stirring up the claims of fraudulence. But I never said that it is wrong for people to state an opinion so stop putting words in my mouth...or keyboard as it were.

    I also clearly pointed out that the very nature of talk forums is that it is just people talking without anyone else being able to verify what they say....in other words...it's the gossip that keeps the forum moving along, not the truth. But when general opinion and chit chat turned to claims of fraudulence, that is what sparked me to respond with my "opinions"...opinions that stem from 30 years of personal knowledge of Master Frazier. In this respect, I agree with Hugo's statement. When people start throwing around accusations of fraud, the burden of proof isn't on the person being falsely accused...it is on the posters who claim such things to start providing proof.

    Furthermore, I clearly answered Tom's questions. He asked me, Who am I?...and why should he believe me over anyone else. Instead of reiterating everything I said in my last post, just read it. It stands on it's own merits and you can ask yourself the same question. In a he said, she said scenario, you have to pick and choose however you wish to believe.
  6. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 3:58pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaguyinca View Post
    It is Fake,

    With your response, one of two things is happening here. Either you lack the proper reading skills to discern my comments...or you are the type of person I was referring to in my comments who like to just stir up controversy.

    IF you had read my comment properly, you would have read the following phrase "there is no questioning his legitimacy". Perhaps you missed that part. Anyone with even half their brain tied behind their back can understand what I am saying and what that means.

    I think it is obvious that you really didn't take the time to carefully read what I wrote in my comments. I wasn't admonishing people for giving their opinion...I was chastising the immaturity, lie spreading, and foolishness that goes on in the martial arts world about who has what rank and who is deserving or not. The only true judges of those issues are the students who have studied under the person in question. They will know whether or not he is legit. In fact, a few people in this thread who have personal experience as a student or have personally witnessed him attest to his legitimacy. It seems it is just the people who heard a story from someone else who is giving their own added version are the ones who are stirring up the claims of fraudulence. But I never said that it is wrong for people to state an opinion so stop putting words in my mouth...or keyboard as it were.

    I also clearly pointed out that the very nature of talk forums is that it is just people talking without anyone else being able to verify what they say....in other words...it's the gossip that keeps the forum moving along, not the truth. But when general opinion and chit chat turned to claims of fraudulence, that is what sparked me to respond with my "opinions"...opinions that stem from 30 years of personal knowledge of Master Frazier. In this respect, I agree with Hugo's statement. When people start throwing around accusations of fraud, the burden of proof isn't on the person being falsely accused...it is on the posters who claim such things to start providing proof.

    Furthermore, I clearly answered Tom's questions. He asked me, Who am I?...and why should he believe me over anyone else. Instead of reiterating everything I said in my last post, just read it. It stands on it's own merits and you can ask yourself the same question. In a he said, she said scenario, you have to pick and choose however you wish to believe.
    Actually, we're not big on gossip here. Or unverified statements of any kind. You claim that his legitimacy is not in question when very clearly it IS being questioned. In order to resolve the issue we need more than your word. You're statement doesn't constitute proof of anything.
    If you have some actual evidence that will help sort things out then by all means let's hear about it. But if your sole contribution is a opinion without any accompanying evidence then it's not doing anything to help move the thread along.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,758

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 4:10pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaguyinca View Post


    IF you had read my comment properly, you would have read the following phrase "there is no questioning his legitimacy". Perhaps you missed that part. Anyone with even half their brain tied behind their back can understand what I am saying and what that means.
    Did you provide proof? No. That means it is an opinion.


    I think it is obvious that you really didn't take the time to carefully read what I wrote in my comments.
    See, this is another opinion. I read it and feel you are being a hypocrite.

    I wasn't admonishing people for giving their opinion...I was chastising the immaturity, lie spreading, and foolishness that goes on in the martial arts world about who has what rank and who is deserving or not.
    Yes, you were admonishing people and that is my opinion. Actually, you were insulting people by using the logical fallacy that age denotes intelligence and experience. Which, we all know, is not always a factual statement.


    In a he said, she said scenario, you have to pick and choose however you wish to believe.
    No, you don't. You can stand neutral or not care.

    I don't care. I just find it hilarious that you want to write essays that skirt around the issue.
  8. lefi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 4:18pm


     Style: jiu jitsu, kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaguyinca View Post
    IF you had read my comment properly, you would have read the following phrase "there is no questioning his legitimacy". Perhaps you missed that part. Anyone with even half their brain tied behind their back can understand what I am saying and what that means.
    You don't even know what providing proof means - you do not get to make quips about having half a brain.

    Your bullshit about "no questioning his legitimacy" carries no weight - there clearly is questioning his legitimacy. We don't know who you are and have no reason to trust your opinion. And by "know you" I don't mean you've hung around and posted some, I mean you were verified as someone with mastery of a martial art and/or a track record of competitions. Again, with proof.

    But even if we did, you'd still be asked for proof. Stop being prissy and either offer some up or shut up. This is not a smear site - the moment you pony up something tangible everyone will be happy to close the matter in your favour.

    In conclusion, if you didn't catch the magic word, here it is again: PROOF.
  9. Jimmai is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leigh, Greater Machester
    Posts
    81

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 4:27pm


     Style: Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no questioning that I am a wizard. NO QUESTIONING!
  10. Tom Kagan is offline
    Tom Kagan's Avatar

    Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Posts
    5,602

    Posted On:
    4/29/2010 4:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaguyinca View Post
    "there is no questioning his legitimacy".
    And why is that? Is it because you say so? Well, who are you? Why should anyone believe you any more than those whom you are railing against?

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaguyinca View Post
    Furthermore, I clearly answered Tom's questions.
    No, you didn't. No one knows who you are and no one has any reason to believe you. I asked simple questions. Since you chose to evade answering and since you brought up the subject of character, what does this say about your character?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

    "Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

    My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.