Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hungryjoe made a very powerful post.

Remember, someone who breaks into the house while others are present wants a human victim to rape, terrorize, humiliate, and/or kill. If all they wanted was an X box they would break in when nobody was around.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thieves thrive on opportunity. This includes selling/trading information on easy marks.

Letting that low-life go affects the neighborhood and you and all the residents in that home.

In other words, if the thief network/guild/underground gets good price for a certain individual for organ/kidnapping/extortion/etc.

Remember, they always come back for more. It may not be today, may not be next year, but when the chips are down, they know where to go.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    Remember, someone who breaks into the house while others are present wants a human victim to rape, terrorize, humiliate, and/or kill.
    Or it's just a hot (people are home) robbery, and those perpetrating it have found the risk/reward acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Whathappened View Post
    blah blah blah
    I ask again, how many boy-raping priests have you shot?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
    I ask again, how many boy-raping priests have you shot?
    Our Singaporean society allows me to self-defence if I am trained in self-defence. Discharging a firearm in my country w/o a license is death penalty. No exceptions.

I am well within my rights to defend myself and all that it implies.

Edit: If implying I may be all talk, consider that I've told more than one gang of 4-8 teenage boys to keep it down on Trains/buses/library. Or it could mean they're just pussies.
    Last edited by Whathappened; 7/24/2009 2:04am at .

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456