Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 8:40pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
    I can't be the only person that finds the idea of challenging someone to a fight over the internet completely retarded
    Indeed.

Now that I've had awhile to think about it, this may not be the best idea. Training and exchange of ideas or concepts to test things is one thing entirely, "i haet u fagit" is another. The first can and should be accomplished at Throwdowns, that's one of the reasons for them. The second I'm leaning towards just banning that ****. If people want to do some posturing and dickwaving and grudge fighting, they can arrange it through pmsg.

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 10:26pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
    I can't be the only person that finds the idea of challenging someone to a fight over the internet completely retarded
    IN theory? You could be

In point of fact? that would be correct, unless I am a subhuman.... whiiiiich come to think about it is a possibiliity.......
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 10:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is good is that the issue is being discussed. Also, what is good is that I think that Sam has made the point, among others of the liability involved with challenges.

I was not aware that they also posed such a problem for throwdowns. It all makes sense though.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/15/2009 11:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yeah but similar things have happened all through history so, pretty much the human race is stupid.
    ^^
    And this, kids, is known as:
    the Toy Surprise in the box of Cracker Jacks
    or
    the Prize in the box of Fruity Pebbles.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345