226087 Bullies, 4099 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 11:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to see Brock against a striker.

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 11:18am

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gilbert Yvel is still MMA's supreme douchebag because of the things he's done during fights that threaten the safety and lives of fighters and referees. However, Lesnar is a clear 2nd place. Tito Ortiz is a douchebag, but he knows when he's gone far enough, squashing the feud after the 3rd Shamrock fight, and being a good coach to his guys during TUF.

Brock has shown nothing but contempt for the sport in which he's been given preferred treatment, and his opponents who had to work their way up from the bottom for their title contention, or at least got their shots back in the dark ages when the UFC barely had a "regular" roster. The guy simply is the bully he looks and acts like: bigger than everyone else, successful in large part because of it, and holding the belief that his size means he can do whatever the **** he wants.

Ready for the funny part? Dana White was "embarassed" over Lesnar's antics post-fight. Here's the quote (emphasis mine).

I was blown away, White said. I dont think in the history of the UFC weve had anybody do that. Its not who we are, and, to be honest, its not who he is. You hang with these guys personally, and you get to know them. If he was a dick, Id tell you right now this guy is a psycho and I dont know what Im going to do with him. Hes not. Hes a smart guy. The sponsorship thing was the craziest thing Ive ever heard in my life.
    That's right. Crude comments about his wife? Whatev. Flipping off the paying fans at the most important UFC to date? Meh. Disrespecting his opponent immediately after the fight is over? Boys will be boys! But say something about a sponsor?! Awwww HELL naw.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 11:59am

Style: judo, boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This BS is all showmanship. He creates a bad guy 'persona' and drives up sales for his next fight. So when he gets KO'd by say, Fedor, then the crowd goes ape. Then he has a 'humbling moment' and starts his climb out of the pit of despair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpgq8...eature=related

Man, some of you asshats around this place get way TOO serious. You don't like bein' trolled but you make it so easy!

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 12:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the reason he turned his back was Frank Mir's shittalking and Lesnar had NO respect for Mir, and Mir got all he wanted of Lesnar. Everyone can say what they will, but it doesn't take Lesnar's title away from him. I think Lesnar proved to everyone that he can hang/dominate the most experienced fighters.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 12:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kipdynamite View Post
    This BS is all showmanship. He creates a bad guy 'persona' and drives up sales for his next fight. So when he gets KO'd by say, Fedor, then the crowd goes ape. Then he has a 'humbling moment' and starts his climb out of the pit of despair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpgq8...eature=related

Man, some of you asshats around this place get way TOO serious. You don't like bein' trolled but you make it so easy!
    The why did he say he was sorry and that he was embarrassed...oh and he was going to be drinking bud light.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 12:15pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNGCeLeRy34 View Post
    the reason he turned his back was Frank Mir's shittalking and Lesnar had NO respect for Mir, and Mir got all he wanted of Lesnar. Everyone can say what they will, but it doesn't take Lesnar's title away from him. I think Lesnar proved to everyone that he can hang/dominate the most experienced fighters.
    He is 1 and 1 with a top fighter, nothing has been proved.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 12:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brock's performance and after antics ensured he will be the biggest PPV ever in UFC history

He's no dummy.

I doubt he has any hard feeling or any feelings for Frank

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 12:19pm

Style: BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great selection...though I was hoping that Jason Brinn would win it this month..but it seems like he has seen the light :).

The guy is still living in WWE world...so sad. Just hoping that Kimbo phails at TUF so we don't have TWO douches in the heavyweight division.
    Last edited by newbie999; 7/12/2009 12:31pm at .

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 12:24pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This BS is all showmanship. He creates a bad guy 'persona' and drives up sales for his next fight.
    ^^^This

So when he gets KO'd by say, Fedor, then the crowd goes ape. Then he has a 'humbling moment' and starts his climb out of the pit of despair!
    ^^^But not this.

He's a pro wrasslin heel. He got brought in because he's a really good pro wrasslin heel. Dana White gutted his heavyweight division because he really needed a pro wrasslin heel as his champ and he didn't want to risk him losing again. But the difference is, he had to really fight for it, against a legitimate opponent. And he legitimately beat his legitimate oppoenent. The rest is show biz.

Registered Member

Where tornadoes come sweeping down the lane.

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 12:28pm

Style: Bas Rutten's MMA workout.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    Brock's performance and after antics ensured he will be the biggest PPV ever in UFC history

He's no dummy.

I doubt he has any hard feeling or any feelings for Frank

My feelings exactly. So Dana says he faced down the gorllia/douche/man and suddenly Lesnar is contrite? Bupkiss I say. Lesnar just guaranteed ppv buys. Why U ask? Because people will buy to...wait for it...SEE IF HE GETS BEAT...And really Mir has been a serious ass his entire career.
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast