Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 4:20am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^exactly. Alot of the people here like to take shots at Brock for his WWE background but as soon as he keeps it real and doesn't buy into the fake kindness that usually follow a fight he's becomes a douche. The man stayed silent for all the months of Mir **** talking and proved his dominance where it mattered, and now everyone wants to degrade him for celebrating too much. Where's the outrage for Mir's behavior?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 4:26am

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG Im with Bullshido on this one. Lesner is has a amazing build for a heavyweight. He has the potential due to his physical size and his quick learning to really make a huge impacted on the mma world. Its just a shame that he wont be remembered as a scary beast of a fighter... but as a big douche bag of a man.

I dislike him so much, if he died i would laugh.

It both saddens me and excites me that he has Eric Paulson in his corner. Im a huge Paulson fan(nut rider). I think Paulson can lead him/or anyone to a good amount of victorys. I doubt we will see Lesner fall to any heavy weight for a good wile, especialy with Paulson hand in on it.

umm also this isn't about Mir so why are people talking about him...? STFU don't derail the firing squad please. Deal with the Issue at hand.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 7:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't like that he won, and that's the bigger part of your anger.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 7:21am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually have been trying to like Lesner. I have been defending him lately to people who say he is just a WWE wrestler. I have told people that he probably would win this fight. Even though I wanted Mir to win it. Despite all of that, I hated him at the end of the fight when he showed no class.

I don't care if he doesn't go hug Mir. Or pretend like they like each other now. But when you settle it, settle the damn thing. Don't be that immature, ignorant, asshole who doesn't know how to let things go.

Despite the few Lesner fans who think this is cool. Everyone knows, deep inside that he is exactly what we don't want in this sport. I hope he steps on a bear trap at his home and gets eaten alive by fire ants.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 7:30am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I agree, I really do, but I'd like to "stir the pot" a bit...

How about stepping on a guys neck when you choke them out? Is Renzo a douche bag?

How about getting choked out, then whining that because you didn't tap you didn't lose? Or that you were faking being choked out?

Giving every excuse in the book from "it never happened" to "I didn't understand the rules" to try and maintain the illusion of 400-0?

Two words, Tank Abbott.

Or, if a more recent example is needed, how about dropping a tremendous right to a downed opponent, who was clearly out and could not defend themselves?

Where does asshole end, and douche bag begin?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 8:02am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post

How about stepping on a guys neck when you choke them out? Is Renzo a douche bag?

How about getting choked out, then whining that because you didn't tap you didn't lose? Or that you were faking being choked out?

Giving every excuse in the book from "it never happened" to "I didn't understand the rules" to try and maintain the illusion of 400-0?

Two words, Tank Abbott.

Or, if a more recent example is needed, how about dropping a tremendous right to a downed opponent, who was clearly out and could not defend themselves?

Yes, all of those are Douche-baggery. And Hendo admitted as much at the end of his fight.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 9:34am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Two words, Tank Abbott.

The only one I can really defend is Renzo. Ben Spikers (sp?) was a being a huge dick, saying Renzo's eyes reminded him of his girlfriends and just being all around disrespectful. I don't agree with it because it makes him look bad, but at least he apologized for it right after.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 9:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Strike 1,2,and 3 were the nyah nyah nyah he did to Heath Herring after that fight...I mean fucking 7 year olds do that...not to mention the God Bless God thing...BRING IN SHANE CARWIN!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're all going to raise money to send Hedgehogey to gong sau Lesnar, right?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2009 9:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Alpha and Omega is Cock Chestner.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast