Posted On:
    9/03/2009 1:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Chito-Ryu Yoshukai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it was the Kurt Pellegrino Vs. Nate Diaz fight, heres one article
    http://mmaopinion.com/2008/10/01/how...o-heelism-101/

and the magazine I read about it was realfighter, ow and there was an article about it in ultimate mma

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 3:24pm

Style: Wrestling, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dammit, can't find one good vid or pic. That should be my wallpaper.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 8:04am

Style: JKD and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bud light and "climb my wife" comment:
    YouTube - Brock Lesnar UFC100 trash talk

Apology (while propping Bud Light):
    YouTube - UFC 100: Brock Lesnar Apologizes During Press Conference

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 12:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Chito-Ryu Yoshukai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What heavyweight do ya'll think will put him in his place. Are there really any good ones left; Silvia, Arlovski, and Couture are pretty much done and Nogueria is past his prime.

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 4:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: N/A, prefer Jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do steroids make your voice high pitched? This guys been a douchbag from birth, he's always been overly confident which is sometimes he's downfall. i.e. his first fight against Mirr.

I look forward to the Lesner/Kimbo fight hopefully in the not so distant future

北斗十字固拳

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh. I can't maintain any hate for this guy. The apology seemed genuine. I just DON'T want the UFC to go the route of the WWE (of which I was never a fan). But as long as he's going to be a serious fighter, my beef with him is pretty much over.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2009 12:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Freestyle/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that while UFC guys should amp up the fights with bravado, acting like an asshole accomplishes nothing. Lesnar spend a lot of time in the WWE and no doubt is used to this sort of nonsense.

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 5:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

**** you brock

In all great things their will be what we call ruiners, Brock lesnar is to respect what fire is to water. He needs to go back to wrestling except that he's so lazy he can't physically compete every week, lesnar needs to take a year off between matches while still getting paid. To me you are the ruiner of the sport; I only watch the fights with you in it, in hopes that I see someone knock your giant head around like a tether ball. Kind of like the way Shane Carwin did to you in the first round. The only reason you have won any of your matches isn't due to talent, it's due to you weighting around 60 lbs higher than the average heavy weight. If you weighed in ten minutes before the fight do you still think that you would win? The answer is no of course. Brock you would be tired and weak from the massive diet you hit before weigh in you would be weak and lack all of your power and a great deal of your size. Lesnar youíre a joke and you belong somewhere between here and repossessing peoples cars, thatís what you are Brock, youíre a fucking ass hole and on behalf of everyone else let me be on the first to say I hope you get slow stomach cancer and die a slow and painful death.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 5:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev-o View Post
    In all great things their will be what we call ruiners, Brock lesnar is to respect what fire is to water. He needs to go back to wrestling except that he's so lazy he can't physically compete every week, lesnar needs to take a year off between matches while still getting paid. To me you are the ruiner of the sport; I only watch the fights with you in it, in hopes that I see someone knock your giant head around like a tether ball. Kind of like the way Shane Carwin did to you in the first round. The only reason you have won any of your matches isn't due to talent, it's due to you weighting around 60 lbs higher than the average heavy weight. If you weighed in ten minutes before the fight do you still think that you would win? The answer is no of course. Brock you would be tired and weak from the massive diet you hit before weigh in you would be weak and lack all of your power and a great deal of your size. Lesnar youíre a joke and you belong somewhere between here and repossessing peoples cars, thatís what you are Brock, youíre a fucking ass hole and on behalf of everyone else let me be on the first to say I hope you get slow stomach cancer and die a slow and painful death.
    That reminds me, I have to write that check to planned parenthood....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 10:03pm

Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev-o View Post
    ...waaaaaaaaaaaah!
    I'm angry about stuff!! Life isn't fair!! Why is this lazy guy so good?!! He's so lazy, just look at his weight, he's fat!!
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30 LastLast