Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast

Posted On:
    7/13/2009 11:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IT doesnt matter. lesner beat the **** out of mir and they both trash talked. after round one and mir got up smiling, he deserved to get his **** tossed. mir just looked stupid and lesner shut him up. he dominated the match and why the crowd boo'd is dumb. for the next min and a half he woulda destroyed mir. wrong choice for this month

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 12:39am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lesnar is a goof and I can't wait for someone to come along and hand his ass to him.
    I'll be the the first one to cheer when he gets his ass beat.
    Fucking lout has no class and is nothing but a bully.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 1:41am

Style: Wrestling, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah Lesnar is a bully. Picking on all these dudes who've never trained for an actual fight, and never signed a contract in order for a chance against him. When I think of a defenseless victim Randy Couture is one of the first names to come to mind. WTF?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 5:50am

Style: Parkour, BJJ and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I havn't watched much MMA, having just got Foxtel, but trashtalking BEFORE a fight is part of pullling in PPV. It has been done at EVERY big name boxing and real wrestling match.

AFTER a fight, its fucking over. Just show respect and let it go. Mir was a bit of a punk, Lesnar shut him up. Then Lesnar continued.

But that dropping punch to a fighter who was down and out was the lowest of the fucking low. If it was not for Lesnars bad sportsmanship, he should have been DMOTH .

Lesnar won in small part due to physical strength, but he trained hard so he wouldn't be the WWE heel.

Let's give him credit for that, and for apologising. People who say his apology was fake are misinformed. Apologising is the same, backing down and admitting you were wrong on TV is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 5:51am

Style: Parkour, BJJ and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And TheLordHumungus, I think there is quite a bit of nutriding going on?

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 8:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLordHumungus View Post
    How about the fact that the entire crowd was booing the man who not only won, but dominated the match. Brock just matched the level of class in that stadium.
    Seriously, Brock Lesnar is a fuckin asshole that needs to go walk in front of Dante Stallworth's car. Yes I admit he's talented, but he doesn't need to be white trash about it..... wait a minute, his wife is like 20 years older than him, too late he is white trash. He's got as much class as a pile of dogshit. Show some f'n humility Brock.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 8:43am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reading youtube, various blogs, etc. it seems Brock has caused the army of devolved redneck "WWE but real yall" MMA fans who yell "stan' 'em up!" while the rassler in the guard is getting gogoplata-ed, think that laying in someone's guard with no posture should win you the round because "he had top puhsishun" and eat up post-fight **** talk like so many platefuls of grits to grow exponentially. I'd say Brock should get Schilted into a SHW division but then they'd all get on the "they hadda change the rules fer 'um!" bandwagon and that might even be worse...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 9:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gzk View Post
    Reading youtube, various blogs, etc. it seems Brock has caused the army of devolved redneck "WWE but real yall" MMA fans who yell "stan' 'em up!" while the rassler in the guard is getting gogoplata-ed, think that laying in someone's guard with no posture should win you the round because "he had top puhsishun" and eat up post-fight **** talk like so many platefuls of grits to grow exponentially. I'd say Brock should get Schilted into a SHW division but then they'd all get on the "they hadda change the rules fer 'um!" bandwagon and that might even be worse...
    Soon it will be "elitist" to root against Brock Lesnar.

You're right about the rules change. I still think they should do it, though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealManOfSteel View Post
    And TheLordHumungus, I think there is quite a bit of nutriding going on?
    Yep, I put a saddle on them nuts and am riding into the sunset. I have no problem meeting childish indignation with unrepentant nuthugging.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2009 1:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landfill27 View Post
    Seriously, Brock Lesnar is a fuckin asshole that needs to go walk in front of Dante Stallworth's car. Yes I admit he's talented, but he doesn't need to be white trash about it..... wait a minute, his wife is like 20 years older than him, too late he is white trash. He's got as much class as a pile of dogshit. Show some f'n humility Brock.
    Having a relationship with someone 10 years older than you makes you white trash? Or is it only if the woman is older? Either way, **** off.
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast