Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2010 1:27am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seattle Kyokushin is $85 per quarter. (Based on Seattle University quarters)

Next quarter begins Jan 4th. You can visit without paying to check out the class. You just have to let the front desk know you want check the Karate class. Do not need to be a SU student to train. A large portion of the class members are not directly affiliated with SU.

If you are living in the general Seattle area we are easy to get to by public transportation. The gym is located on the corner of 14th Ave and Cherry St.

Even though our website has not been updated lately (working on it) the class information is still current.

Posted On:
    1/04/2010 5:00pm

Style: FMA, Jujutsu/Judo/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seattle Jujutsu is a non-profit club as well, at $55/month (check with Aaron to confirm monthly dues). We have classes on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.

Posted On:
    1/04/2010 8:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kmh42 View Post
    Seattle Kyokushin is $85 per quarter. (Based on Seattle University quarters)

Next quarter begins Jan 4th. You can visit without paying to check out the class. You just have to let the front desk know you want check the Karate class. Do not need to be a SU student to train. A large portion of the class members are not directly affiliated with SU.

If you are living in the general Seattle area we are easy to get to by public transportation. The gym is located on the corner of 14th Ave and Cherry St.

Even though our website has not been updated lately (working on it) the class information is still current.
    is it possible to train at at both? schedule/money wise?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2010 9:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 206warrior View Post
    is it possible to train at at both? schedule/money wise?
    Training at both places is possible. We only have one overlapping class. Money wise, that is up to you to decide. I have a few students who also attend the Seattle Jujutsu on our off days, or maybe they attend my class on there off days? Either way, our clubs/classes are good compliments.

-side note - Ryno our annual tournament will be held in Portland Or this year on March 27th. We will also have a seniors (40+) division again this year, if you or anybody you know is interested.

One of Seattle's Bravest

Posted On:
    1/05/2010 12:53am

Style: Cambo/jujutsu/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keith....how goes it brother.

Kmh42 is correct, we have a number of folks that cross over between gyms. In addition, to Keith and I like each other and try to work together when the opportunity arises.

Aaron Fields

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2010 1:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aaron, I keep trying to find time to get over to your place, however the honey do list just won't get shorter. (actually it is mostly my list). However, I have intentions of getting there before March. It is time for some big lug to smother me! lol.

Cheers

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 3:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So is it Gi only at Seattle Jujutsu and if so do I need a one to come check the school out? I did some no gi grappling back in PA, so I never owned one. I would like to try to get there sometime soon, maybe this Sunday or Monday evening.

One of Seattle's Bravest

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 3:51pm

Style: Cambo/jujutsu/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We are jacket focused. We use no gi as a training tool for gi. We have loaners you can use, but you will need shorts or sweat pants.

Monday will be the best day for you to stop by. Feel free to contact me directly at 206-713-9745 if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Aaron Fields
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12