Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    TheRuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not Canada
    Posts
    4,334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what exactly is it that you're trying to sell us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

  2. #12
    Rancid Pantaloons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    864
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    So what exactly is it that you're trying to sell us?

    Grow some muscles if you are big boned and don't worry about extra weight;) Big people can be sexy too.

    No seriously I should keep my mouth shut till I can find that documentary.
    Don't want to offend people so early in the day.

  3. #13
    I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Asriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    3,794
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Pantaloons View Post
    Grow some muscles if you are big boned and don't worry about extra weight;) Big people can be sexy too.

    No seriously I should keep my mouth shut till I can find that documentary.
    Don't want to offend people so early in the day.
    I think he was talking to the OP mate.

    It does sound like he's trying to lecture about a product or some kind of book he's selling
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

    " I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

    "Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

    "Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

    "That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp


  4. #14
    I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Asriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    3,794
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericksmadhouse View Post
    Step one to a new lifestyle.
    It seems there is always the latest frenzy of diets.
    Brand name diets come and go as quickly as Octomom
    is having babies. Then there are the “Extreme” diets.


    I would say over 95% of diets out there work. I do
    question ones health on extreme diets that
    advertiser losing 7-10 pounds per week; when a
    healthy weight loss should be no more than
    2-3 pounds a week.

    The problem with the word “DIET” is that you can't
    stay on them forever. One could end up with serious
    health issues staying on an “Extreme” diet over the
    recommended length of time.


    Forget the diets, forget the calorie counting unless
    you're a professional athlete. How about a lifestyle
    change. Make a decision, a promise to change the
    way you're eating, to excersie consistently, to have
    a new LIFESTYLE on your own health.


    Start by a decision. Write your goals down on a
    3 x 5 card and place it on your bathroom mirror.
    The goals should be:
    How much do you want to weigh.
    When do you want to achieve the new weight.


    Be realistic on the time issue. You shouldn't be
    losing anymore than 2-3 pounds a week after your
    first 2 weeks of your new lifestyle.


    Take a head to toe photo. Take measurements of
    arms, chest, waist, hips (if female) and thighs. Get
    serious, take your lifestyle by the horns.
    If you're not trying to sell us something, what is your point? Posting in a Physical Training, diet and health forum that people shouldn't use fad diets is like posting in the Grappling sub forum that people should put the hooks in when taking the back.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

    " I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

    "Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

    "Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

    "That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp


  5. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,837
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm guessing by the writing style that he's 100% selling something.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

  6. #16
    Yoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,819
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My first thought was spam.

    Ironically.

  7. #17
    Rancid Pantaloons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    864
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe it is a copy paste job:S

  8. #18
    TheRuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not Canada
    Posts
    4,334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    My first thought was spam.

    Ironically.
    Nothing ironic about that. I think I reported his first post (different thread) when I saw it, based on the fact that the very same text showed up on at least thirty different forums according to Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

  9. #19
    Yoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,819
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    Nothing ironic about that. I think I reported his first post (different thread) when I saw it, based on the fact that the very same text showed up on at least thirty different forums according to Google.

    No, no, I meant that the spam was a post about weight loss, and spam is a few bits of ground up pork glued together with fat.

  10. #20
    TheRuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not Canada
    Posts
    4,334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    No, no, I meant that the spam was a post about weight loss, and spam is a few bits of ground up pork glued together with fat.
    Meta. I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO