Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:47pm

Style: FMA, Jujutsu/Judo/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chun in a real fight always ends up a grappling match. It looks like great work in trapping range for about 0.25 seconds, which is about how long any fight stays at that distance.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:51pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, Tonuzaba's dude needs to spend more time working his top game against athletic noobs though. I think knee ride of the throat area was in order there, and then rain down groin punches while screaming "DEADLY STRIKE!!" over and over again...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 5:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude on top needed to establish a little bit stronger of a position. Good takedown at the start though. Why did the challenger even bother to challenge Tonuzaba's buddy and then bitch out when things didn't go his way?

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 7:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Chun in a real fight always ends up a grappling match. It looks like great work in trapping range for about 0.25 seconds, which is about how long any fight stays at that distance.
    Aint that the truth? when you manufactur a fight from that range thats where it is going... Unless you are two old chinese guys fighting on a boat which is rocking so much nobody can establish a grip without falling.

I have seen wing chun guys who fight well but they do it is one punch. It is fast and straight and it is one punch.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 5:39pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's another video on the website of winchunkuen.sk, 3rd backwards from the challenge fight, which documents the first visit of Mr.Challenger to an EWTO school.

Unless you understand Slovak language, it doesn't make much sense to watch it though, since there's no action in it.

But what Mr.Challenger is saying is something I've never seen or heard in this region before and it might or might not create an earthquake in the otherwise calm world of the _un.

Mr. Challenger is seen on this video talking to a whole class of WT people, that he interrupted arriving with his camera-equipped crew.

He speaks about how WT is **** and how he's fed up with _un people unable to fight. The EWTO instructor(s) are standing and listening, as this guy smears verbal **** in their faces right then and there.

Then he challenges the instructor (in a rude and belittling way) for a chi sau match or a fight. The WT instructor refuses, to which the challenger asks how long he's doing WT. The instructor answers:10 years.

Challenger goes on about how it's a shame that you practise a martial art - that claims to be effective - for 10 years and when somebody comes in and belittles the style, you do nothing and refuse to fight.

Heavy stuff, with all the students watching...

Somebody off camera, possibly another WT instructor, tells Challenger to rather go at Karpatska street, where the Slovakian EWTO head instructor is located - which results in the video discussed above...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 5:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, just super wow. This was amusing. Is this video a trailer for an upcoming straight to cable movie? What was the deal with the two skinnys in the background? Smaller, full head of hair, skinny comes over to the other, bald and taller, skinny and they exchange a few taps. Looked better than the main fight for a second.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    ...What was the deal with the two skinnys in the background? ...Looked better than the main fight for a second.
    Hey, maybe they were dim mak-ing each other and are dead by now...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 6:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One can only hope. Can't wait to see the rest of this ship wreck.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 10:57pm

Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The asshole comes off as a skinhead. Someone like him invading another person's private property making threats like that is lucky he's not taking a bullet between the eyes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 11:48pm

Style: BJJ, Judo & Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The BJJer was a white belt, yes? Because that was some seriously bad grappling.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast