C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:06pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wing chun dojo/kwoon-storming action!

This is so 1985, that even though it's kind of serious, it's also sad and funny all at once...

A friend called me to ask if I've heard about the wing chun guy who goes around town (Bratislava, Slovakia, Europe) with a large entourage equipped with videocamera and challenges all the other _ing _un instructors to fight him to prove his schools superiority...

I laughed and cried and later that day, I asked one of the guys at my Gracie Barra club, who's also a WT instructor, if he heard about this.

He did. Not only that.

He is the first to be taped fighting the w.c. guy...

Here's the video, first 2 minutes are just the w.c. guy explaining how EWTO is **** and how he didn't lose because the other guy was not using WT. Well, there sure was a nice and hard takedown to begin with, but honestly I expected the guy I train with to dominate more substantially (the other guy arguing with the challenger before the fight is also training BJJ).

Actual fight starts at around the 4th minute:
    http://wingchunkuen.sk/Videa/Rozne/vyjadrenie.html

The video ends in a way that is not clear if there was a continuing of the fight later on... If all is true, there'll be more and more challenge videos and chun gong saus in the near future, so you all better buckle up, it's going to be a fast ride... ;-)

Also, I'd appreciate, if any of you guys who are not so computer illiterate like me would tell/show me how to download and save the videos from that site - something tells me they're not going to be there forever... Thanx!
    Last edited by Tonuzaba; 7/02/2009 3:12pm at .

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** just happened????

Can you explain why they stopped, resumed, and then the chunner bitched out???

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:20pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looked a little like overconfidence, instead of locking down a good solid side control he got all loose, jumped into a sloppy mount and allowed the guy to escape via athleticism.
    I would like to see more of WC dude. I didn't see anything except that he was pretty athletic out of that....

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't speak to the guy I know about this (well I tried to ask, but he wasn't too talkative...).

As far as I understand it, the fight was supposed to be a "chun" fight. Several times during the fight the challenger is heard saying "but this is not wing chun!" to which the other guy replies "but this is my wing chun!".

Squerlli, let's stick to the "challenger" vs. "other/WT guy" titles for the participants, 'cause technically both are chunners... ;-)

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:24pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post
    Also, I'd appreciate, if any of you guys who are not so computer illiterate like me would tell/show me how to download and save the videos from that site - something tells me they're not going to be there forever... Thanx!
    give me a few minutes.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Looked a little like overconfidence, instead of locking down a good solid side control he got all loose, jumped into a sloppy mount and allowed the guy to escape via athleticism.
    I would like to see more of WC dude. I didn't see anything except that he was pretty athletic out of that....
    The guy is overconfident, pretty rude in his comments and frequently using cursing when talking to people infront of a bunch of his students.

Looks like a muscular asshole with some cojones, which clearly makes him the alpha male at least in his particular wing chun flock of sheep...

Check out more videos at the webpage:
    www.wingchunkuen.sk

Go "Video", "rozne videa", scroll down to the bottom, the very last one is the one I linked to in the OP, the one above it is about smacking some poor WT (?) guys face and such...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    give me a few minutes.
    Great, looking forward! Thanx.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    right click this

http://wingchunkuen.sk/Videa/Rozne/vyjadrenie.WMV

and hit save as.

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oops, that may not work, I have it anyway, will pm you.

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:40pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 3:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the part, right before they end up in the soccer net, where they are in the 69 position.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast