Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to amplify...

I know from personal experience that Mr. Tripp does care about rookie judoka - he took the time to give me advice for my first tournament.

I don't think he's under any sort of obligation to indulge me when I start lecturing him on Judo According To Russ(TM). Maybe the way he worded his reply was a bit blunt, but the sheer hubris of the original message is staggering when you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Style
    Sombo/Judo/Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    Just to amplify...

I know from personal experience that Mr. Tripp does care about rookie judoka - he took the time to give me advice for my first tournament.

I don't think he's under any sort of obligation to indulge me when I start lecturing him on Judo According To Russ(TM). Maybe the way he worded his reply was a bit blunt, but the sheer hubris of the original message is staggering when you think about it.
    I can fully understand that. I just misread it, which was my mistake. For some reason I paired a different question with the response that was given by Mark, but after rereading it the original message was indeed very crass.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its ok, let me be clear.

I think you can read my letter to Matt when he was talking about suicide to see if I care or not.

Now, as a Rokudan, do I give a crap about the opinion of a Yonkyu? In the context of Judo, and this issue, no. Because the Yonkyu neither has knowledge or responsibility that I do.

Still, as you noticed, his PM to me was lacking in any civility, as he accused us of being uncivil.

It is to laugh.....

Page 3 of 3 First 123