Special Pankration team event coming to Southern California on Aug 16th.

Team Dual Events are similar to High School/ College Wrestling Dual Meets. Teams compete in head to head dual matches. The squad with the most points after all the weights compete is declared the winner.

Each individual match is 4 to 5 minutes long under standard Pankration Rules.

Team events are extremely exciting and create a special bond within the school unlike any other event.

CALIFORNIA TEEN ALL STAR TEAM MATCH IS SET:
Southern California Teenage Pankration All Stars will take on an All Star squad from Northern California.

OPENINGS FOR MEN'S TEAMS
All squads must have a Amateur Men's division fighter in each of the International FILA Weight Classes: 66 kilo; 71 kilo; 77 kilo; 83 kilo; 90 kilo; 100 kilo; and Heavyweight. Amateur fighter is deemed as a non licensed athlete with less than two professional wins. Teams may have up to two alternates in addition to the line up.

MILITARY TEAMS:
Camp Pendleton and 29 Palms will again be in the mix. The Navy is currently forming a team and we are working on Air Force and Miramar/MCRD teams. If you are interested contact me at jfrank128@cox.net and I will put you in touch with the team leaders.

CIVILIAN TEAMS:
Please email me at jfrank128@cox.net if your school, club or friends have a team with a full line up and are interested in competing in a high production Pankration Team Event in Southern California
Please do not apply as an individual.
Each Team needs an Amateur Fighter in each of the following weights:
66 kilos/ 145.2lbs
71 Kilos/ 156.3lbs
77 Kilos/ 169.4lbs
83 Kilos/ 182.6lbs
90 Kilos/ 198lbs
100 kilos/ 220lbs
Heavyweight

Each individual match is one 5 minute period. Individual wins score the following team points.
Submission = 6 points
Tech Submission (15 pts) = 5 points
Major Dec. (8-14 pts) = 4 points
Decision (1-7 pts) = 3 points

See Rules here:
http://www.fightleague.org/Rules.html