Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 10:56pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ultimate Chaos: Lashley VS Sapp

Not to waste your time, here is what happened in the last 5 fights

Chris Horodecki tapped out Sriyapai, RNC.
    the fight started off alright however quickly ended on the ground, Horo had Sriyapai's back for most of the fight, attempted at least 3 RNC before getting in the last one, Sriyapai did a good job defending the chokes for the most part, but didnt do enough to get out of there.

Javier Vasquez choked Mark Kergosien.
    Vasquez was supposed to and hoped to fight Din Thomas, but Din was too dehydrated and was subbed by Mark. Kerogosien threw little punches and quickly got Vasquez against the cage, who wrapped his arms deep into his neck, Kergosien being a n00b did nothing to take the arms on his neck off, it went to the ground with Kerg being is Vasquez guard, Kerg rolled forward to get his neck free but Vasquez held on too tight and got him in the end. Vasquez looked very dissapointed after the fight, shrugged many times like 'WTF, i didnt even fight"

Then there were 2 guys fighting that werent on the card, because the fights were ending too quickly, an Irish and Black guy, The fight was quite good, went to the ground and both wrestled for quite a bit showing excellent escapes and spin outs from danger zone, infact the Irish guy hi-5'd the other one after he managed to get out of a triangle, then contined fighting. It went to the ground again, there was an up knee from the ground into a clinch, black guy was getting really tired, Irish got his back and punched him into the side of the head until the other guy gave up.

Gilbert Yvel KTFO Pedro Rizzo.
    Gilbert was throwing some good kicks, but 1 was too high a rizzo sweeped him, then went for some very painfull GnP with vertical elbows to Yvels face, who managed to withstand them, sprawl back up after a while and then went ballistic head hunting after Pedro. He hit him with some punches, threw a high kick that got blocked, Rizzo did a half ass shoot and Yvel took him to the ground and then punched him 5 times with his right hand, at full power with his weight behind it, you could see rizzos head recoiling for the hits, this KTFO of him for a good minute even after the fight was over and layed on the ground for quite a while as doctors tried to assist him, Yvel was very classy after the win, fight of the night.

FINAL FIGHT.
    Bob Sapp VS Bobby "who ate my pokemons ?" Lashley
    This was hyped to be a blood match of 2 trains smashing into each other, Lashley said he will stand toe to toe and box Sapp, i was expecting some awesome ****.

fight starts:
    Lashley immediatly goes for a double leg takedown, then GnP in Sapps half guard, Sapp tapped out twice and only after the second time the refs steps in on his own. I want my time back, people were booing.

I ATE YOUR POKEMON, YOU SUCK

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 12:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...urn=mma,173261
    Former pro wrestler Bobby Lashley showed that he is for real in mixed martial arts, defeating veteran fighter Bob Sapp with a technical knockout in less than two minutes at "Ultimate Chaos" in Biloxi, Miss.
    As soon as the bell rung, Bobby Lashley went in for an quick takedown. He had no problem with bringing the much larger Sapp to the canvas. From there, he executed his gameplan well, staying on top of Sapp and throwing a barrage of punches. Sapp tapped to signal that he wanted the fight to end, but the referee did not see the tap, and Lashley kept punching. Finally, Sapp tapped again, and the referee put an end to the fight at 1:17 in the first round. After the win, Lashley announced that he is ready for whoever wants to take him on.
    "To all the heavyweights out there, if you're not looking at me, you better, because I'm coming. I'll take on all challengers," Lashley said.
    Both men have the first name Bob, and both have experience professional wrestling, but the similarities end there, as Sapp outweighed Lashley by nearly 67 pounds for the main event in "Ultimate Chaos." Lashley, who is undefeated in the real sport of MMA after years as a star professional wrestler in the WWE and ECW, took on the fight with Sapp, who is a veteran of Japanese fight promotions PRIDE and K-1, to prove that his desire to excel in MMA is real. A win over Sapp validated Lashley in the cage, moving his record to 4-0.
    Lashley weighed in at 255 lbs. for the fight, meaning that he would have no problem making the heavyweight class of 265 lbs. for more mainstream mixed martial arts promotions like the UFC, Strikeforce and Affliction. Considering how he has steamrolled through his four opponents, and that he is training at the highly touted American Top Team, it's not crazy to think that we will soon see Lashley on a larger stage.
    You know, at least i will give credit to pokemon for trying to be a legit fighter, eventhough he pulled a ruse on everyone saying he will stand up and fight, he opted for the more realistic and correct option to win, instead of a flamboyant slobber knocker show that could have ended him on the ground.

As much as the fight was boring, this is the reality of MMA sometimes and props to him for taking advantage of Sapp.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 3:22am

Style: diet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    everyone knows Sapp is a troll. the japanese love him and he makes a truck load of money being crazy is typical crazy japanese commercials.

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 2:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is he called pokemon?

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 7:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I'm not following on the Pokemon thing...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 9:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Honestly, no idea, its some sort of ebaumsworld joke.