1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Does anyone know the origin of this video?

    YouTube - Grappling vs. Wushu

    I keep finding this video on you tube and sometimes I'll find this video with the Bullshido logo on the lower right hand side. Is this real? When did this happen? Why did this match take place?

    I will appreciate any one giving me a good answer.

  2. #2
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,456
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The grappler is a professional MMA fighter named John "The Bull" Marsh. The dweeb is a Shou Shu (or maybe San Soo, but I believe it was Shou Shu) guy who bet ten thousand bucks that he could beat up any MMA guy with his **** hot kung fu skills.
    Links forthcoming.

  3. #3
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,916
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this real?
    No. Any time you see a grappler win in a fight, Rorion Gracie is just paying the loser off to make jiu-jitsu look good.

  4. #4
    panthersix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Click
    Posts
    221
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess the kung fu guy is good at snatching peebles......but fighting....

  5. #5
    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,009
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    No. Any time you see a grappler win in a fight, Rorion Gracie is just paying the loser off to make jiu-jitsu look good.
    Yeah, and that snapping sound... that's just a bored Royce opening a packet of skittles.

  6. #6
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was a nasty crunching sound at the end.

  7. #7
    ysc87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA/CA ; STL/MO
    Posts
    1,132
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    No. Any time you see a grappler win in a fight, Rorion Gracie is just paying the loser off to make jiu-jitsu look good.
    It was photoshopped, duh.


    ...but holy **** that noise at the end was horrifying.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    The grappler is a professional MMA fighter named John "The Bull" Marsh. The dweeb is a Shou Shu (or maybe San Soo, but I believe it was Shou Shu) guy who bet ten thousand bucks that he could beat up any MMA guy with his **** hot kung fu skills.
    Links forthcoming.

    Yeah, I would like to see links verrifying the authenticity of this video. Does anyone know what state this fight took place in?

  9. #9
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,916
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbadosSlim View Post
    Yeah, I would like to see links verrifying the authenticity of this video. Does anyone know what state this fight took place in?
    Why do you care?

    Either way, here's a link:

    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/John-Marsh-9

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO